Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sally hes sugar babe

Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    oh so you did not buy on Secret Benefits ?? lol ... we were on different page.

are the people on Secret Benefits same as the ones on sugardaddy.com ?
    Yes they are exactly the same if girls sign up for either site they appear on both
    But guys if you buy credit on one you can’t use the on the other and if you try to use the same username it’s says it’s in use
    It had me confused for a while

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I joined the secret benefits site as a laugh last night, no information and just a non paid member and have received 20messages so far, I'm guessing its a typical AI driven system to get you pay up to read the automatic messages . I'd prefer to spend my money on a ML or WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyoldman View Post
    I joined the secret benefits site as a laugh last night, no information and just a non paid member and have received 20messages so far, I'm guessing its a typical AI driven system to get you pay up to read the automatic messages . I'd prefer to spend my money on a ML or WL.
    There used to be a site 'asiafriendfinder.com' (maybe it still exists, haven't checked for a long time) which used to be great. Scored lots of dates in Australia and overseas between maybe 2002 and 2010...Then at some stage, fakes, scammers and bots took over and it became practically unusable, because it simply took too much time and effort to find the ever fewer needles in the ever growing haystack.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyoldman View Post
    Yup - I now have over 60 messages, and about 25 who liked me and favorited me - it probably used to be good, but the site owners are just scamming easy money with bots. Im sure there are some on there, but not going to spend $300 to find a real one - as the other guy said, maybe with pictures it might be more real...I aint spending to try

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, the bots are only there to try and get you to join, then nothing most are fakes.
    Easier to get a Private massage that provides more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i am seeing more and more profiles of ML/WL on Secret Benefits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try seeking arrangement and see how you go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGuru View Post
    i am seeing more and more profiles of ML/WL on Secret Benefits
    yes, i've noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    yes, i've noticed.
    Absolutely there are and you can get them for a good rate for 2-3 hrs

Zhaie on secret benefits looks real familiar

I have seen at least 2 girls on secret benefits that are currently working in massage shops
    I am sure there are a lot more as the ones I have seen are girls that I have definitely seen in a massage shop and I haven’t been going to massage shops much lately

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you are really keen there are forums that specialize in Sugarbabes. Just google sugarbabe sex reviews Brisbane. Fair bit of QLD content on there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brisbane pricing for SBs is usually between 400 - 500 for a few hours. More than that and I would just move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't understand the sugardaddy site membership cost. Seems about $6 to have a shot at messaging a girl.

I'm familiar with seeking where it's a monthly fee of whatever ~$140 which usually result s in me getting 2-3 sugar babes in each of Brisbane, Sydney and Melb which I cycle through on my business trips. I can't imagine getting that in the sugardaddy.com pricing model.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yup total bots and scam site - I know some have had success - nah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seeking arrangement isn't what it was but looking at how many fakes are on the others its the best option. Was like shooting fish in a barrell about 4 or 5 years ago. Now not so much. I have noticed a few girls on Redhotpie that are looking for a sugar daddy but not sure if they are fake or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    did she use to be a sugar babe ? anyone recognise her ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...y-to-play.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    did she use to be a sugar babe ? anyone recognise her ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...y-to-play.html
    certainly got the looks of a wannabe sugar babe hey.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    saw a pic of one of the Northside shop girls on Secret Benefits. is it really her, or is someone using her pic ...

Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    saw a pic of one of the Northside shop girls on Secret Benefits. is it really her, or is someone using her pic ...
    I don’t know about the Northside girls but there is definitely at least one Southside girl from a popular shop that appears on there regularly I did contact her and she wanted $600 for a 2 hr visit so I passed (I keep my budget at 500 or below per visit)
    I had seen her in the shop it was 270 including shop fee 20 mins of massage and the rest with the fun stuff
    On a side note over the years I have come across a lot of girls who really love to be photographed especially if you have professional gear it’s amazing what they will do the Korean girl I am seeing has hinted that she wants some erotic pictures done after I showed her some photos that I had taken over the years so will look forward to that

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast