Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sally hes sugar babe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rusty.. Post the names of the derros who mentioned the thread to her. These users should be banned or at least known so we all ignore them.

Gavin seems so unsure. Save your $ man. At least go to Seeking which I have had more luck with in the past. Honestly last round of secret benefits was terrible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiejones View Post
    Rusty.. Post the names of the derros who mentioned the thread to her. These users should be banned or at least known so we all ignore them.

Gavin seems so unsure. Save your $ man. At least go to Seeking which I have had more luck with in the past. Honestly last round of secret benefits was terrible.
    I have had zero luck - not spending any more than the 100 credits I bought - I'm the most popular guy on the site if you count how many messages and favorites I am - and I have no picture or any information in my profile but still that popular - feels like I'm in TH. No hope for any of you really - I got them all.

Seriously - worth trying Seeking for a flutter to see my luck.. here goes....

Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    I have had zero luck - not spending any more than the 100 credits I bought - I'm the most popular guy on the site if you count how many messages and favorites I am - and I have no picture or any information in my profile but still that popular - feels like I'm in TH. No hope for any of you really - I got them all.

Seriously - worth trying Seeking for a flutter to see my luck.. here goes....
    If you don’t have a photo on there how can you honestly think you would get a reply ?
    Would you msg a girl with out a picture?

Quote Originally Posted by newbiejones View Post

I am pretty sure usernames are going to be way different to what’s used here
    I just won’t be sharing unless think I can completely trust the other party

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    If you don’t have a photo on there how can you honestly think you would get a reply ?
    Would you msg a girl with out a picture?
    Well that could be true - but got over 40 messages with nothing in there beside basic info - that's all I'm saying which is suspicious - at sometime will add photos and give it another go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The fake profiles will message and like you if you have no photos or did not fill in the forms.
    That is how they pull you in, you will think that a photo and completed forms full get you more messages and more likes.
    Anyway, enjoy the hunt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think it is a bottomless pit .........

Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    The fake profiles will message and like you if you have no photos or did not fill in the forms.
    That is how they pull you in, you will think that a photo and completed forms full get you more messages and more likes.
    Anyway, enjoy the hunt.
    It’s not about how many likes and msg your received
    It’s be realistic why would any chick msg a profile with no picture?
    Exactly the same for you would you send a msg to a profile that has no picture? Not a chance doesn’t matter what she writes on the forms!!
    I have pictures of myself on there I also give really good hints at what I am looking for, they don’t let say you want someone who fuck and sucks but you can be creative and give good hints!!
    Then at least you are a half a chance a getting a reply if they have viewed your profile and then favourite it
    Of course not guaranteed to get reply but a better chance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is it possible to find someone that you don't have to spend money on ?

Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    is it possible to find someone that you don't have to spend money on ?
    Not on those site they are all there for the money the younger ones have expectations of 500 +
    I find that the 30+ girls are generally more accommodating and open to negotiation and are prepared to stay longer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow, you are the expert ! need to learn from you.

it says i need to buy Bitcoin, something which i don't want to do. is there any other way ?

wow, you are the expert ! need to learn from you.

it says i need to buy Bitcoin, something which i don't want to do. is there any other way ?
    I don’t know about expert but I have had some success
    It lets me use my debit card
    But the bank usually blocks the transaction saying it’s sus then I try 5 minutes later and it goes through ( go figure)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    maybe it's just my account. will try a new account.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just done a new account. also by bitcoin only. can you try to buy some credits now and see if it is by credit card ? don't have to go thru with it ... just try

just done a new account. also by bitcoin only. can you try to buy some credits now and see if it is by credit card ? don't have to go thru with it ... just try
    I just tried on sugardaddy.com.Au as I have never bought on there I use secret benefits but they are mirrors of each other and it lets me use my credit card

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh so you did not buy on Secret Benefits ?? lol ... we were on different page.

are the people on Secret Benefits same as the ones on sugardaddy.com ?

It must be something to do with your settings as it sends you to segpay IMG_4414.jpeg

oh so you did not buy on Secret Benefits ?? lol ... we were on different page.

are the people on Secret Benefits same as the ones on sugardaddy.com ?
    Yes they are exactly the same if girls sign up for either site they appear on both
    But guys if you buy credit on one you can’t use the on the other and if you try to use the same username it’s says it’s in use
    It had me confused for a while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i just tried to sign up sugardaddy.com seems i cannot use the same email address as secret benefits

i just tried to sign up sugardaddy.com seems i cannot use the same email address as secret benefits
    Yeah exactly but the credit and your password don’t work between the 2 sites it’s like a double grab for them

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast