Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sally hes sugar babe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure how but they must be incentives - they always send a bait message then dissapear

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Then had one just happy to meet and fuck for cheap but if it’s going on for me there’s a busy girl si I avoid it a little

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    Then had one just happy to meet and fuck for cheap but if it’s going on for me there’s a busy girl si I avoid it a little
    Hmm I don’t get that
    Does that mean you avoid the popular ml because they are busy?
    No issues if you play safe only issues are if you want to roll out the dice and go unprotected
    If you are on a good thing cheap they why not stay at it?

I have found another gem Korean girl who loves to fuck and suck stayed for 3 hrs
    Not stunningly beautiful but nice looking and nice slim body
    This time I won’t be sharing her username
    After sharing Sally’s some of the clowns on her obviously tried to contact her
    And told her about this post she said some of the msgs were fucking rude and degrading
    Why is it that some blokes think that they can treat these girls with such disrespect
    I guess that’s why they can’t get a fuck with out paying

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its a double edge sword for sure on here - Ive learnt to not do any reviews of the good ones as some have said previously, there are a lot of degenerates out there. And yes that one you mentioned has gone now - didnt have a chance to message her.

Must say this site makes it hard to get credits - tried my MC and it was declined by the bank as they deemed the provider could be dodgey - went an bought a Coles MC and that still failed. Cant read any of the 30 or so "girls" that have messaged me - now that to me is sus for sure - probably 90% bots.

Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Its a double edge sword for sure on here - Ive learnt to not do any reviews of the good ones as some have said previously, there are a lot of degenerates out there. And yes that one you mentioned has gone now - didnt have a chance to message her.

Must say this site makes it hard to get credits - tried my MC and it was declined by the bank as they deemed the provider could be dodgey - went an bought a Coles MC and that still failed. Cant read any of the 30 or so "girls" that have messaged me - now that to me is sus for sure - probably 90% bots.
    Yes I got a txt from sally telling about the msgs in a not so nice manner she stopped replying now so I guess she has read this post
    Oh well all good things come to an end.

That happens with my comm bank debit card usually I try again 5 minutes later and the bank doesn’t stop it
    I have had to try 3 times in the past

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seeking arrangements is the way to go.

be polite, be nice and be patient. the rewards are there. lots of nice girls. lots of fuckwit males. so it's just a case of waiting for the girls to see you as different.

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    I have found another gem Korean girl who loves to fuck and suck stayed for 3 hrs
    Not stunningly beautiful but nice looking and nice slim body
    This time I won’t be sharing her username
    After sharing Sally’s some of the clowns on her obviously tried to contact her
    And told her about this post she said some of the msgs were fucking rude and degrading
    Why is it that some blokes think that they can treat these girls with such disrespect
    I guess that’s why they can’t get a fuck with out paying
    Soo true.
    I have been at this since before apps.
    If you are nice and polite you can find nice girls.
    I'm lucky enough to have charisma and can pick up without trying.
    I have a pay pig kink so SBs fall inline for me.
    I have had over 15 in10yrs. Some of the stories they tell me are crazy.
    Guys have some crazy mentality that since they pay that they own the right to be dicks.
    My bro. U are paying for them to put up with you.
    Tho I have seen a couple of my friends end up in great relationships from simply being good guys.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    Will be good to start a tread about the girls names that sent messages in the beginning but don’t reply.
    You can then ignore them and not lose credit
    going to be a long list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always found that I tell them politely straight away what I am looking for and i don't waste their time or mine. DON'T pay for a meet and greet. If they say they want to meet first for a fee......stay away. If they want to meet for a coffee, drink etc thats ok. I would find most of the girls are open to pretty much anything. Just be nice and you should do ok but prices have gone up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I need to get on the sb train...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In one week I have had over 30 women message me without me initiating anything - of those I have messaged 5 back and haven't heard anything back at all - I think the site is just full of bots and is made to scam money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    joeblow.. 100%. do not message girls back that message you. What a waste that is.

Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    In one week I have had over 30 women message me without me initiating anything - of those I have messaged 5 back and haven't heard anything back at all - I think the site is just full of bots and is made to scam money
    Yeah I only msg girls who favourite me after they have looked at my profile because I favourites them first much better chance of getting a reply

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

new in town private relaxation

Quote Originally Posted by funboybrisbane View Post
    Soo true.
    I have been at this since before apps.
    If you are nice and polite you can find nice girls.
    I'm lucky enough to have charisma and can pick up without trying.
    I have a pay pig kink so SBs fall inline for me.
    I have had over 15 in10yrs. Some of the stories they tell me are crazy.
    Guys have some crazy mentality that since they pay that they own the right to be dicks.
    My bro. U are paying for them to put up with you.
    Tho I have seen a couple of my friends end up in great relationships from simply being good guys.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    HI, we are new in town and doing privates in the city. Emily is 21, she may look sweet but she is a very naughty girl. Mini is 23, she may be mini but she is definitely a pocket rocket

If you have any inquiries text 0439278844 (Emily) or 0410934847 (mini)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats the way to go. yes the site has gotten bots over the last couple of years. 4-5 years ago it was all genuine. Another tip is to see how long they have been a member .If its over 2 years odds are they are genuine and you should be ok. There are a few that have been on there for over 3 years or so.
    Another tip is to look at the quality of the photo and tell tale signs. The best give away is a piccy of them and a car in the background that is on the wrong side of the road......lol. Dead give away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Thats the way to go. yes the site has gotten bots over the last couple of years. 4-5 years ago it was all genuine. Another tip is to see how long they have been a member .If its over 2 years odds are they are genuine and you should be ok. There are a few that have been on there for over 3 years or so.
    Another tip is to look at the quality of the photo and tell tale signs. The best give away is a piccy of them and a car in the background that is on the wrong side of the road......lol. Dead give away
    I also look for interior pics and see what PowerPoints are present, also a big giveaway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    Yeah I only msg girls who favourite me after they have looked at my profile because I favourites them first much better chance of getting a reply
    have you met up with any of them ? is this pay-per-meet ? how much do they ask for, generally, each time ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good advice RLC another giveaway. As well as old looking photo's that are from a camera. As if a girl under the age of 30 is going to take a photo with a camera and scan it onto her computer.

Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    have you met up with any of them ? is this pay-per-meet ? how much do they ask for, generally, each time ?
    Yes I have managed to meet with a few of them 3 Filipina girls 2 Vietnamese girls 2 Chinese and 2 Korean and one Indonesian
    The costs have varied between 300 to 400 ppm usually they stay at least 2 hrs (some longer- sally was staying for the night in the end ) and the service have been mixed from sensational to average
    They normally are ask for 400 - 500 and I work out from there what I am prepared to pay

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast