Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sally hes sugar babe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone have experience with white Aussie girls on Secret Benefits ? do they ask for pay per meet or long term arrangement ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    anyone have experience with white Aussie girls on Secret Benefits ? do they ask for pay per meet or long term arrangement ?
    Yeah had a hot Aussie Jacque33 wants a 1k ppm
    She is hot but not for that money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have you ever met up with anyone on Secret Benefits who was not or had not yet been verified ?

have you ever met up with anyone on Secret Benefits who was not or had not yet been verified ?
    Yeah the verification is only a video anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah, but the ones who are not verified did not scam you or anything, right ? or did they ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don't really want to be paying to read messages from unverified people

i don't really want to be paying to read messages from unverified people
    No not scammed
    But you just have to use common sense if some girl is just msging you with out viewing your profile and favouriting you then high chance you won’t get a reply

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i see. thanks for that. some girl viewed me first, and favorited me then sent me a message nd i was wondering if it was worth it to open the message as it was going to cost me. also, i don't know if she is going to demand money for just meeting me and i did not want the experience to be expensive from the get go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    two people made me their favorites and sent me messages which i have not opened. should i ? they are not verified. Becmb and Charli3rose

Quote Originally Posted by ravvg View Post
    two people made me their favorites and sent me messages which i have not opened. should i ? they are not verified. Becmb and Charli3rose
    Generally if they have viewed your profile and then added you as a favourite there is a good chance you will get a reply
    But nothing is guaranteed I have had them not reply and I have had them reply
    If they are young and beautiful the costs are going to be very high although you can get lucky
    The Caucasian girls tend to want 500 plus ppm and don’t want to negotiate
    Some girls will happily meet you for a drink or a coffee first at no cost then some expect to be paid for that as well
    Typically the girls who msg first in my experience if you get a reply they will be chasing big dollars

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is it generally an un-written rule that if a Caucasian girl meets you, you will have to fork out $500 ? for $500, is it also assumed you're going to get something, or do they ask something even if you meet for just drinks ? i'm new to this SB thing and trying to work out the proper etiquette

is it generally an un-written rule that if a Caucasian girl meets you, you will have to fork out $500 ? for $500, is it also assumed you're going to get something, or do they ask something even if you meet for just drinks ? i'm new to this SB thing and trying to work out the proper etiquette
    It’s up to the girl but I always ask what does the 500 get me and how long they will normally tell you what the expectation is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does she ask for it right away when u ask to meet, or does it happen during ? and the meet is at your place, or will she ask you back to her place and then ask for $500 ? sorry, i'm a newbie at this and don't wish for any awkwardness.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm down to 30c from a 100c and nothing - most popular person on the site by over 30 messages now - dont know how anyone finds real girls on there for less than a couple of hundred dollars

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    Yes I have managed to meet with a few of them 3 Filipina girls 2 Vietnamese girls 2 Chinese and 2 Korean and one Indonesian
    The costs have varied between 300 to 400 ppm usually they stay at least 2 hrs (some longer- sally was staying for the night in the end ) and the service have been mixed from sensational to average
    They normally are ask for 400 - 500 and I work out from there what I am prepared to pay
    I commend you on your ability to weed out the real ones

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    I'm down to 30c from a 100c and nothing - most popular person on the site by over 30 messages now - dont know how anyone finds real girls on there for less than a couple of hundred dollars
    I was about to buy credits on Secret Benefits and you have just made me have second thoughts. thank you for that though, you might have saved me some money. it sounds like more trouble than it is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    I commend you on your ability to weed out the real ones
    I vary rarely answer if the girl msgs me first
    If I see a girl that I like I look at their profile then favourite them if they then visit my profile and favourite me i will msg them
    This seems to be the best method I get shitloads of msgs from gorgeous girls but I never answer the msg if they haven’t viewed my profile, I also have in my profile written what I am looking for - you can’t say sex anything like that but you can get the msg across using emojis and hints
    And then at the end of the day I guess if they find some attraction they will answer my msg or not
    So I guess it’s like them walking if they dont like what they see and read

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    I vary rarely answer if the girl msgs me first
    If I see a girl that I like I look at their profile then favourite them if they then visit my profile and favourite me i will msg them
    This seems to be the best method I get shitloads of msgs from gorgeous girls but I never answer the msg if they haven’t viewed my profile, I also have in my profile written what I am looking for - you can’t say sex anything like that but you can get the msg across using emojis and hints
    And then at the end of the day I guess if they find some attraction they will answer my msg or not
    So I guess it’s like them walking if they dont like what they see and read
    did you put your pictures up ? did you do the verification video ? i have not done any, but still got 4 messages. should i pay to read them messages ?

did you put your pictures up ? did you do the verification video ? i have not done any, but still got 4 messages. should i pay to read them messages ?
    I definitely wouldn’t read msgs from someone if they can’t see you why would they want to ?( would you want to read the msgs if the girl didn’t have pictures?)
    It’s like punting there has to be something to make them want to contact you what you have put in your profile and the the pictures you use
    Yes I have pictures and a verification video on there
    I have a few pictures well dressed so they can clearly see my face
    As I said earlier it’s mostly common sense
    When you get a reply just chat to them normally ask them what they are looking for and what kind of reward they require and what you get for the reward

Banned
    are there any on there that might not be after a reward ? or are they all money-grabbers ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast