Thread: Banyo Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Banyo Massage

Been to this shop on Royal Pde. a couple of times in the past and was definitely R&T, but am now a little confused. They have ads on Locanto showing sexy girl pics, but their massage rate is $100 an hour, which seems pricing for legit massage. Also roster says eg. "Lisa T/S". What is T/S? Transexual?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Been to this shop on Royal Pde. a couple of times in the past and was definitely R&T, but am now a little confused. They have ads on Locanto showing sexy girl pics, but their massage rate is $100 an hour, which seems pricing for legit massage. Also roster says eg. "Lisa T/S". What is T/S? Transexual?
    Have seen the advertisement before and i live pretty close to it. $100 for the hour is wild. Might text them and ask if h/e is included as it doesnt make sense lol.
    T/S is defs trans. probs why they say they have men and female therapists lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Texted them. T/S is ladyboy. Hence, male and female therapist in the one body. Close to me also. Might give it a try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddsday View Post
    Have seen the advertisement before and i live pretty close to it. $100 for the hour is wild. Might text them and ask if h/e is included as it doesnt make sense lol.
    T/S is defs trans. probs why they say they have men and female therapists lol
    Wild as in a VFM wild experience or wild as in ridiculous asking price..??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    Wild as in a VFM wild experience or wild as in ridiculous asking price..??
    The latter - as in $100 for a straight massage pre extras is definitely ridiculous.

Havent been, but if its $100 with included i might sus out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just had a text conversation with the owners - they’ve confirmed 1 hour Thai oil massage is $99, no extras. I’m hoping that stance changes in person

Senior Member(無間使者)
    see my report to be filed soon - gross rip off - to be avoided.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any update to this thread? Anyone worth visiting here? Surely prices are ridiculous.