Thread: Sexual health clinic camperdown

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sexual health clinic camperdown

Hi guys, does anyone been to sexual health clinic camperdown, royal prince Alfred hospital? Could you share some of your experiences, ie: fees, is it free, how they deliver the results (is it discreet), is it busy, or anything. Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's free and discreet, but you do have to provide personal information meaning it's not anonymous.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Read up on the post i did under Old Snake on getting your WRX tested for STIs it got lots of feed back even thow i did the testing in parramatta

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    Hi guys, does anyone been to sexual health clinic camperdown, royal prince Alfred hospital? Could you share some of your experiences, ie: fees, is it free, how they deliver the results (is it discreet), is it busy, or anything. Cheers
    Why go there? See a GP, book yourself in for a blood test. It's free. Unless you got something already worrying you in which case still try the GP first. Unless you are asking for someone else. If a working girl goes to the clinic they will ask some questions and do the appropriate tests i.e throat swab, anal swab on top of the usual vaginal test and blood work. Results take a couple of days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    Why go there? See a GP, book yourself in for a blood test. It's free. Unless you got something already worrying you in which case still try the GP first. Unless you are asking for someone else. If a working girl goes to the clinic they will ask some questions and do the appropriate tests i.e throat swab, anal swab on top of the usual vaginal test and blood work. Results take a couple of days.
    the reasons you go the sexual health clique and not your GP, is for discretion as most GPs know your family and than could spill the beans to your wife/parents etc if something positive turned up in the tests,
    also you don't want to be embarrassed talking about your sexual history with some family doctor who might be religious than sends you to an outsourced pathology lab, where everything is done in-house at the clique