Thread: sabai sabai thai Corinda

Senior Member(無間使者)

sabai sabai thai Corinda

just wondering if any of you who have visited this shop? It looks like a legit massage shop? Does it do extras?

I am not asking much just some nice TT and a HJ is fine by me at this place. Somehow I get turned on by getting extras at a legit looking shop lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes they do basic extras with some TT. Was there recently and I have to agree about the extras at legit looking shops. Was tossing up between Sabai Sabai & Good life. Glad I chose this shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac90 View Post
    Yes they do basic extras with some TT. Was there recently and I have to agree about the extras at legit looking shops. Was tossing up between Sabai Sabai & Good life. Glad I chose this shop.
    nice! the girls are young? and do they have showers? cheers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have only seen one girl so far who looked early to mid 30s. Don't know the ages of other girls working there currently, but pictures on their facebook suggest that they likely have more women in the 30s & 40s with possibly 1 or 2 younger masseuses. Mind you these pictures were originally posted in 2018 & 2019 (pre covid).

https://www.facebook.com/sabaisabait...tionalmassage/

I wasn't offered a shower so I'd assume it's a no there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac90 View Post
    I have only seen one girl so far who looked early to mid 30s. Don't know the ages of other girls working there currently, but pictures on their facebook suggest that they likely have more women in the 30s & 40s with possibly 1 or 2 younger masseuses. Mind you these pictures were originally posted in 2018 & 2019 (pre covid).

https://www.facebook.com/sabaisabait...tionalmassage/

I wasn't offered a shower so I'd assume it's a no there.
    thanks for the link and reply I gave them a call today since they don't deal with messages over text and got told it would cost 80 bucks for an hour of pure massage which I think its a bit too expensive just for a proper massage. I don't particular enjoy straight on massages but the teasing part so I am thinking if I should pay them a visit just to get over the thrill of getting a possibly mediocre or non-passionate HJ at a legit parlour lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    thanks for the link and reply I gave them a call today since they don't deal with messages over text and got told it would cost 80 bucks for an hour of pure massage which I think its a bit too expensive just for a proper massage. I don't particular enjoy straight on massages but the teasing part so I am thinking if I should pay them a visit just to get over the thrill of getting a possibly mediocre or non-passionate HJ at a legit parlour lol
    This shop is kind of in a transition zone. Perhaps someone is trying to keep it straight shop but at the same time seeing all the extra $$ coming in from punting males.

I went once and left a little confused as to what was on offer. Seems naked HJ was the most so far, at least for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    This shop is kind of in a transition zone. Perhaps someone is trying to keep it straight shop but at the same time seeing all the extra $$ coming in from punting males.

I went once and left a little confused as to what was on offer. Seems naked HJ was the most so far, at least for me
    getting a naked HJ is perfectly fine by me at a semi legit parlour at this haha just wondering though if the extras were reasonably priced & were there any teasings before the flip?

Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Expensive

Gave them a try on Friday after reading this thread. An hour massage is $80, was all straight forward till flip, covered with light sheet, then question asked of me if like some extra, $100 for topless, $200 for nude. Went with option 1, would give one more try to see if other pricing options with other girls. 2 girls on early Friday, mine was A**a with massive enhanced boobs. If that's the std $'s, I won't be back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro2010 View Post
    Gave them a try on Friday after reading this thread. An hour massage is $80, was all straight forward till flip, covered with light sheet, then question asked of me if like some extra, $100 for topless, $200 for nude. Went with option 1, would give one more try to see if other pricing options with other girls. 2 girls on early Friday, mine was A**a with massive enhanced boobs. If that's the std $'s, I won't be back.
    thanks for trying it out! tbh I am let down by the prices. Normally topless is 70-80 and nude is around 100 and somehow they double the prices. As someone who focus on not so much on the massage but the teasings, I might give the a shop a pass for now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you have identified the issue with the shop. I don't go for the massage and then expecting everything to just turn on at the 30 minute point is a turnoff for me. I prefer other shops where the fun is negotiated at the start and the clothes are off for the entire time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got a whole lot more for the same price. She can be reasoned with, but that was earlier in the year.
    There are stories that she can be seen elsewhere or that the shop wants her to curtail what she did before, but her communication skills lack the desire for further follow up

Pretty sure she was a bar girl over there