Thread: Hairy pussay

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hairy pussay

Hey bros,

Know any current girl in any shop that has at least some bush? Doesn't need to be a jungle but just enough to get my dick up and have some some leftover pussy smell on my lips when I leave. Sounds weird but I'm not into fully shaven pussy. Thanks brothers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I personally love a runway or a little love heart shape shaved into pubic hair, but most girls are bald eagles these days, which is a good thing as you don’t have to worry about pubic lice, in the sex industry where girls sleep with multiple guys during their shifts you never know what they had and passed on, just like getting an sti from bareback services,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bald eagles are nice, but if they haven't shaved for a couple of days, not so good. I'm not fond of a full-on bush, but I do very much like a little trimmed garden on the way to the front door!

I don’t mind a bit of natural hair, but smelly pussy is not on my bucket list.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slughungwell View Post
    Hey bros,

Know any current girl in any shop that has at least some bush? Doesn't need to be a jungle but just enough to get my dick up and have some some leftover pussy smell on my lips when I leave. Sounds weird but I'm not into fully shaven pussy. Thanks brothers.
    "You want bush
    Don't go to the jungle."

- Miyagi Sensei.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hairy cunts are itchy and there are insects and fluff in there, also crusty bits hang on to the pubes and they dehydrate and look like dandruff

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender Kekilli View Post
    Hairy cunts are itchy and there are insects and fluff in there, also crusty bits hang on to the pubes and they dehydrate and look like dandruff
    Are you a virgin ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of Chinese fobs fall into this category so just look up shops with this criterion

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe4you2 View Post
    A lot of Chinese fobs fall into this category so just look up shops with this criterion
    This is one of my favourite things about Chinese women, love their pubes lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender Kekilli View Post
    Under-rated comment I reckon. Some of the lazier C girls I've met that do not trim their pussy hairs actually do get some "sediment" stuck on the hairs. A bit off putting but nevertheless, I have been able to soldier on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Under-rated comment I reckon. Some of the lazier C girls I've met that do not trim their pussy hairs actually do get some "sediment" stuck on the hairs. A bit off putting but nevertheless, I have been able to soldier on.
    That would be a definite hygiene "no-go" for me. Any sediment (dry ejaculation could be that) is simply dangerous......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by slughungwell View Post
    Hey bros,

Too much JAV...?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I never actually understood culturally why they are not well groomed down there. They follow Western fashion trends, and are impeccable in their make-up etc. You would have thought they would follow Western grooming trends as well