Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To date or not date a ML

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    This happens a lot more than you think. Especially if the girls are tired and are looking for a way out.

Again, once she knows how to get this much money. It'll will always be an option for her.

Just like any relationship, sex is fantastic in the beginning but then it gets boring for one or both parties. Many WLs perform different in relationships than what they get paid for.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    I'm hearing you... But if it's something that puts that marker over the edge who knows wat a ML will do. It's a really risky head fukk game so unless your to trust her word, just say for example she says your the 9bly one I fs with and there's room for trust , all U can do is trust and have faith as you do in any relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana69r View Post
    Gee that's about much, wife searching woah way not after my last few relationships . I'm very particular now, learnt alot from cunning strong minded women
    Lol I'm only going by your bio bro. Looking for my Asian wife.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree ��, if there's chemistry from that very first meeting, there's a high chance of something if you can control your thoughts and wat you say. I myself have a lovely regular and our chemistry from get go was wow, and I don't over think things, and she's asked me questions before I did, out of the blue msgs asking how I am, so I'm taking it slow to see if it can blossom further or keep it as is . Some ML do say things to keep U coming we're some say things because they genuinely mean it especially the more mature ML.
    GTFOH. .and I presume you still believe in fucken Santa Claus.
    The type of work, the lifestyle, the environment and friendships they form is all based on lies and unfortunately this is hard to shake off and continues long after they've left the industry.

[QUOTE=Double_Adapter;2717529]GTFOH. .and I presume you still believe in fucken Santa Claus.
    The type of work, the lifestyle, the environment and friendships they form is all based on lies and unfortunately this is hard to shake off and continues long after they've left the industry.[/QUOTE

Calm down turbo, lol obviously they see you as an easy target if U have a mindset like that your going nowhere fast.
    Some of them do probably lie but I'm pretty sure9st ML/ WL have no reason to lie, maybe to U with that attitude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pm me and I'll tell you my sad story you'll benefit from it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [QUOTE=Indiana69r;2717640]
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    GTFOH. .and I presume you still believe in fucken Santa Claus.
    The type of work, the lifestyle, the environment and friendships they form is all based on lies and unfortunately this is hard to shake off and continues long after they've left the industry.[/QUOTE

Calm down turbo, lol obviously they see you as an easy target if U have a mindset like that your going nowhere fast.
    Some of them do probably lie but I'm pretty sure9st ML/ WL have no reason to lie, maybe to U with that attitude.
    Yeah they probly see me as a hardened black knight and prefer the easy white knights like yourself....but cest la vie

[QUOTE=Double_Adapter;2717695]

Yeah they probly see me as a hardened black knight and prefer the easy white knights like yourself....but cest la vie
    Wat makes U think I'm white,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Threads on variations of this theme keep coming up again and again and veterans of this Forum find them tiresome, boring, and annoying and that's perfectly understandable, they have seen them 100 times before.
    But the fact is every time they appear they get lots of views and lots of replies, so clearly it's an issue that is of interest to many punters, and there are always new punters arriving dealing with or thinking about these issues for the first time.
    So just let it be. Let it roll.
    if it doesn't interest you just read another thread. Nobody is forcing you to read this one.
    B-b-but what about my right to feel outraged or offended that this topic has come up yet again? How am I supposed to feel superior if I can’t respond condescendingly to such total noob questions?? 🙂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Personally i wouldn't do it. I used to see a regular and she constantly kept asking my dating life and that she wants PR. She keeps bring it up when i see her. I have a feeling she wants PR but i stand my ground that im here to get my cock sucked and drained and im out. In saying that she seem like a genuine girl and hope her all the best.

Despite everyone here saying no, i'll be the other guy.
    Yeah why not, do it, go out with her, have fun, try not to think about it too much and see where things go. I guess what would bother you is probably her history so if you could look passed that and don't think shes stringing you along for other things then do it.
    If it doesn't work out then oh well, at least you have fun? But got to be smart about it. If she starts wanting things like money and rushing things like baby/PR etc what do you think??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Are you looking for somebody to love you, or somebody to love?

If answer is the latter, sure go for it if you can afford it. Otherwise, please don't be a fool.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dating a lady of the night is stupid your wife will disagree and leave you! Just pay and go young men!

Banned
    Spend a few hours in a massage parlour and see for yourself the men your favorite ML goes in and out of the room with.

If that doesn't turn you off what would?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I want to fuck m/l's & w/l's. Not date them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If the ladies are of the ilk where they can sell themselves, provide debauched extras for more $$$ multiple times daily they'd have no qualms about destroying the sad n lonely.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The real problem is women's current attitudes towards men. Social media and feminism have made Western women believe they hold the power when it comes to dating and that men should bow to them even when they own nothing or very little or are single mums with baggage.

Some men fear rejection or are too intimidated by aggressive and liberal thinking women that they feel approaching a massage or working girl may be a safer way that gives them what they want.
    You gotta get with the times bro.

The main problem I see for the older punters (veterans, baby boomers, gen-x) is that they are looking for a 1980's type love/relationship in a 2020's incel-narcissistic hookup culture. The times, society, people, women, and relationships have changed. It's all fucked and we just gotta roll with the slaps.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eaDqJohZM_A

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    Ok I have been thinking about this for a week now! Last week I seen one of my regular ML's I haven't seen for a while, and she asked if I have ever dated a Asian girl before! I was surprised by her asking if I wanted to see her and if it works out to do the whole bf/gf thing! Is this genuine?

I don't know, didn't think I'll ever go down this path though or want too, she is gorgeous has a great personality though, and always really playful when I have seen her!

I need advice? Help? Haha do I or don't I!
    ---
    let's keep it simple and clear ...
    any girl who is active ml or wl cannot be in real relationship. can be a good friend or a great lover but not girlfriend ... real relationship with active ml / wl doesn't exist, anyone who believe the opposite 'on this specific topic' living a lie.
    but if she stops this work and change her life completely then yes can be even your wife if you 'really' like her.

if is just for a date [ as lover / sponsor / sugar daddy / papa ], have fun, go out, traveling together and nothing else ... then for sure can happen and enjoy it in full.

Banned
    We should ask Violet in to do her Phd thesis on "Long Term Relationship Between Punters and WLs".

If you don't know who is Violet don't ask.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    We should ask Violet in to do her Phd thesis on "Long Term Relationship Between Punters and WLs".

If you don't know who is Violet don't ask.
    I'll pay this comment.
    Love is like a lost fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Spend a few hours in a massage parlour and see for yourself the men your favorite ML goes in and out of the room with.

If that doesn't turn you off what would?
    So true. I was in a waiting room and the sight of seeing all kinda men coming and going, was quite an experience ( for a second I thought the girl whom I wanted to see was just fucking this guy who hasn't shaved for two weeks, didn't even bother to wear shoes and let me keep the rest to my self as don't want to seen as targeting one particular ethnicity) In fact, I couldn't get myself into it and I walked out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    So true. I was in a waiting room and the sight of seeing all kinda men coming and going, was quite an experience ( for a second I thought the girl whom I wanted to see was just fucking this guy who hasn't shaved for two weeks, didn't even bother to wear shoes and let me keep the rest to my self as don't want to seen as targeting one particular ethnicity) In fact, I couldn't get myself into it and I walked out.
    It’s disgusting isn’t it. Worst part is it takes its toll on these ladies. And then these slobs complain about the service. Fucken sandal wearing grots, I can’t stand seeing these losers.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast