Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To date or not date a ML

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

To date or not date a ML

Ok I have been thinking about this for a week now! Last week I seen one of my regular ML's I haven't seen for a while, and she asked if I have ever dated a Asian girl before! I was surprised by her asking if I wanted to see her and if it works out to do the whole bf/gf thing! Is this genuine?

I don't know, didn't think I'll ever go down this path though or want too, she is gorgeous has a great personality though, and always really playful when I have seen her!

I need advice? Help? Haha do I or don't I!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @Admins

Can we sticky a thread that specifically deals with and shuts down this topic?

@OP

Short answer - no.
    Medium answer - no
    Long answer - it's your life, be a man and make decision yourself. But also, no.

Not your fault directly, I know I'm coming off abrasive, but we get this topic like it's groundhog Day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Let them flex
    It's good for the ego

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All good sorry, didn't mean to get on anyones nerves!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh boy, here we go.

Let me save everyone's time and effort, although it's always an entertaining topic.

Do. Not. Date. ML or WL.

They're lovely, fun, amazing bodies, great on a massage table and terrible in real life. Not intentionally, just that they've had too many cocks to count and it fucks YOU up, unless you're a psycho robot. You will not handle it, unless you can afford to take her completely out of the industry. And even then... good luck.

Just some of the problems:
    1. She's had cocks all day, she won't want yours at night.
    2. She hears male bullshit all day, doesn't want and sees through yours at night.
    3. She's addicted to the money. You better be rich
    4. Your head won't handle it
    5. Some of her customers will be absolute c$#ts, you'll deal with the fallout.

Don't do it. Pay your money, enjoy her company, keep it light, live your life without major additional drama.

Punting is a great hobby. Cheaper than a boat, healthier than drugs. Keep it at hobby status, not life status.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    Ok I have been thinking about this for a week now! Last week I seen one of my regular ML's I haven't seen for a while, and she asked if I have ever dated a Asian girl before! I was surprised by her asking if I wanted to see her and if it works out to do the whole bf/gf thing! Is this genuine?

I don't know, didn't think I'll ever go down this path though or want too, she is gorgeous has a great personality though, and always really playful when I have seen her!

You will end up spending every hour of every day trying to convince yourself that what she does with other men is OK with you, but emotionally it will never be.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Summed it up perfectly thank you for helping clear that up! Makes total sense!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Oh boy, here we go.

Let me save everyone's time and effort, although it's always an entertaining topic.

Do. Not. Date. ML or WL.

They're lovely, fun, amazing bodies, great on a massage table and terrible in real life. Not intentionally, just that they've had too many cocks to count and it fucks YOU up, unless you're a psycho robot. You will not handle it, unless you can afford to take her completely out of the industry. And even then... good luck.

2. She hears male bullshit all day, doesn't want and sees through yours at night.

Don't do it. Pay your money, enjoy her company, keep it light, live your life without major additional drama.

Punting is a great hobby. Cheaper than a boat, healthier than drugs. Keep it at hobby status, not life status.
    That last paragraph make me laugh, good... No... Great advice here!!!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As someone who has done it a couple of times, all I can say is do what you want to do mate. It’s an absolute head fuck to be in those relationships as others have said and you need to have a bit of moral flexibility if she is staying in the industry.

The worst thing you can do is expect her to quit for you, so if that’s what you have in mind just walk away.

But life is too short to be perfect so go make mistakes, just try to learn from them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post

To give you advice I would need to know who she is....send some details haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Oh boy, here we go.

Do. Not. Date. ML or WL.

Point 1 is probably the most valid of all of them

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    But that face and body!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She asked if U ever "dated" an Asian. Probably curious 'bout anal.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Some girls say shit just to fuck with you.
    Some say shit because they think you might be an easy target.
    Some say shit because they're bored and in the cold light of day back out.
    You get the drift.
    Take every word uttered in the room with a good dose of salt.

Some of these girls are genuinely lovely souls that, under different circumstances, would be wonderful partners. But there aren't different circumstances, keep it professional and get on with your day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Contrary to the general consensus I say just go for it. Just think about the potential benefits of dating an Asian WL/ML
    - Sexually liberated
    - Open to kinky sex and fetishes
    - Massage on tap
    - Sex on tap
    - No insecurities with doing doubles, triples etc
    - Home cooked Chinese/Thai/Japanese/Korean meals
    - Age better than Caucasian's
    - Arguments is limited to their mastery of the English language
    - You can be old, fat, out of shape, bald, ugly, smelly, a cheater, lazy, and wear brown sandals, and she'll still think you're Brad Pitt (as long as you have money though)

The pros outweigh the cons.
    All the other shit quoted above is just emotional and psychological baggage and you just gotta learn how to travel lightly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes, I did it twice but there is s trick to it.
    Pm if you like

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had an ml relationship she was a lovely person just her friend an owner of the shops keeps spying on me at all means.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i dated a Thai massage girl back in 2005, she was working in the massage shop on Bathurst St, while she was doing her masters degree here in Sydney, she was a lovely girl, while in Sydney i just paid for dinner and drove her to different places like the Blue mountains etc, the key factor is control your money and what you spend on her, otherwise you will become an ATM, and be careful of crocodile tears,

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Pay. Fuck. Leave.
    I know I have posted this 100 times, but as long as guys will start these threads I fell obliged to give this answer just for some perspective, and for the newbie punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don’t do it or try it. It didn’t work and if it does is that the type of person u wona be having a relationship with ? I think not. Briefly tried it before coming to my sense.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast