Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: To date or not date a ML

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    I'm dating a WL right now.

Don't have any expectations on anything serious or getting her out of the life. It's for the thrill, taking it realllllllllllll slow.

The problem is, there's always your gut instinct at the back of your mind thinking "Is this really her? Or, all for show?"

My genuine advice would be only do it if you have the mental fortitude with no expectations.

Edit - Extra info
    The problem is, you'll probably find out the hard way whether or not you had the mental fortitude for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The problem is, you'll probably find out the hard way whether or not you had the mental fortitude for it.
    It would 100% depend on the nature of the relationship.
    If it was a bit of a fling, fun, nothing serious - I might cope....
    If I had feelings for the girl - I doubt I'd make it through her first shift at work without losing it.....

I think I'd be OK (and the I think is huge) dating an ex-WG (say, as an ex-client).... but it would still be doing my head in to some degree....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    It would 100% depend on the nature of the relationship.
    If it was a bit of a fling, fun, nothing serious - I might cope....
    If I had feelings for the girl - I doubt I'd make it through her first shift at work without losing it.....

I think I'd be OK (and the I think is huge) dating an ex-WG (say, as an ex-client).... but it would still be doing my head in to some degree....
    Sorry mate but you are in for a surprise and rude shock, unless you are a psychopath or suffers from other mental health diseases that suppresses feelings and compassion towards others. Compassion is not the right word but I am in the gym and can’t think of another now. But I would avoid. Speaking from experience. Find a psychologist now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Sorry mate but you are in for a surprise and rude shock, unless you are a psychopath or suffers from other mental health diseases that suppresses feelings and compassion towards others. Compassion is not the right word but I am in the gym and can’t think of another now. But I would avoid. Speaking from experience. Find a psychologist now
    I'm not at all sure if you read my reply properly?
    I just said I doubt I would cope in any circumstance. If I were single and had feelings for a WG and the prospect to date her came up, I know what my heart would make me do, and I would be hurt badly I'm sure.... that is what I was saying. I'm not a psychopath.... I'm not sure where you would get that from?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm not at all sure if you read my reply properly?
    I just said I doubt I would cope in any circumstance. If I were single and had feelings for a WG and the prospect to date her came up, I know what my heart would make me do, and I would be hurt badly I'm sure.... that is what I was saying. I'm not a psychopath.... I'm not sure where you would get that from?
    Dont take me wrong mate, by psychopath I mean someone with the inability to have empathy towards others, not what the media makes of psychopaths, not a murderer, but what actually psychopathy which is more like impaired empathy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s one of those things where you hear the advice of ppl who went thru these experiences but it kinda goes out the other ear. Unfortunately as much as some ppl are trying to be helpful and look out for other bros here with reasons and logics, ones who are tempted for such will have to go thru it themselves to realise it. It’s true that unless you are a psychopath, there’s no getting around the mental impact it will have on you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Dont take me wrong mate, by psychopath I mean someone with the inability to have empathy towards others, not what the media makes of psychopaths, not a murderer, but what actually psychopathy which is more like impaired empathy.
    I know what psychopathy means, I think my post was pretty measured and an honest appraisal of how I think I would go in the situation - most likely pretty badly... I've never done it, so I don't know for sure, will I ever - highly unlikely... its all hypothetical...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    It’s one of those things where you hear the advice of ppl who went thru these experiences but it kinda goes out the other ear. Unfortunately as much as some ppl are trying to be helpful and look out for other bros here with reasons and logics, ones who are tempted for such will have to go thru it themselves to realise it. It’s true that unless you are a psychopath, there’s no getting around the mental impact it will have on you.
    I know what my heart is like.... given the chance it would drag me down, on that off-chance something great could happen, irrespective of well-meant advice from others.... it's just how it is, and not only for me I'm sure. It isn't about thinking with the big brain or the little brain either, it is just how it is. I know myself too well after a bunch of years.

Juice Newton said it well:
    'Playin' with the Queen of Hearts
    Knowin' it ain't really smart'

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You are right mate, bros here warned me and I went through with it twice. Never again and the scars will be with me forever. Enough of that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hear these stories and it’s definitely helpful and appreciate many sharing it. For me, I kinda wish a hot ML or WL would date me lol. I’ve come close to a few but never really ended up in a proper relationship. I wouldn’t mind experiencing it without being too serious and enjoy it. I’m intrigued by this industry and I want to find out for myself what WL/ML are really like. I know it’s not all fun and probably comes with a lot of emotional baggage. I think it’s more of a fantasy for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hear these stories and it’s definitely helpful and appreciate many sharing it. For me, I kinda wish a hot ML or WL would date me lol. I’ve come close to a few but never really ended up in a proper relationship. I wouldn’t mind experiencing it without being too serious and enjoy it. I’m intrigued by this industry and I want to find out for myself what WL/ML are really like. I know it’s not all fun and probably comes with a lot of emotional baggage. I think it’s more of a fantasy for me.
    Their just women who are prepared to fuck for the right price. Nothing special about that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    Ok I have been thinking about this for a week now! Last week I seen one of my regular ML's I haven't seen for a while, and she asked if I have ever dated a Asian girl before! I was surprised by her asking if I wanted to see her and if it works out to do the whole bf/gf thing! Is this genuine?

I don't know, didn't think I'll ever go down this path though or want too, she is gorgeous has a great personality though, and always really playful when I have seen her!

I need advice? Help? Haha do I or don't I!
    ---
    To date or be in real relationship with the active ml or wl doesn't exist. You can be only real friends, lovers / sex partners or you can be a papa/ sponsor/ sugar daddy.
    If she stops working in this industry and change her life then yes 'maybe' is possible to date or be in real relationship with her, if you really like her a lot.
    Any man who think that can date or be in real relationship with active ml or wl, lives an illusion, is desperate / has low self esteem or has mental issues.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    To date or be in real relationship with the active ml or wl doesn't exist. You can be only real friends, lovers / sex partners or you can be a papa/ sponsor/ sugar daddy.
    If she stops working in this industry and change her life then yes 'maybe' is possible to date or be in real relationship with her, if you really like her a lot.
    Any man who think that can date or be in real relationship with active ml or wl, lives an illusion, is desperate / has low self esteem or has mental issues.
    Or confuses a need for love and belonging with sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whether or not you would date a WL is a personal decision that depends on your own values, beliefs, and comfort levels.
    People have different attitudes and opinions on this matter, and there is no right or wrong answer.

It's important to approach any potential relationship with open and honest communication.
    If you find yourself in a situation where you are considering dating someone who is or has been a WL,
    it's essential to have conversations about both of your expectations, boundaries, and any concerns you may have.
    Ultimately, the success of any relationship depends on mutual respect, trust, and understanding between the individuals involved.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Before you date a M/L-W/L I want you to consider firstly that when dating a civive woman is that all love to talk about work, a woman for example asks a man "How was work? " & he'll just say something like " It was Ok or work is work". Now a part of being in a civvie relationship is the ability to listen when you ask that question to a woman & she can talk non stop about how her day was & she'll appreciate you listening to her.

Now when you ask that question to a W/L-M/L you need to ask yourself, do you really want to her about her day? No matter how much you can detach that the work sex she is having is different to both of you making love you're going to have that thought in your head about the men she slept with that day & do you want to her about it? Really? Do you? Let's just say that perhaps she recognises that her sex work is just work & is probably better emotionally equipped to deal with that you need to ask yourself, are you emotionally equipped? Can you deal with it? Are you strong enough? Because my friend you're going to need to be no matter how much you may feel for her, how much you love her, how much you love the other aspects of her personality.

Take that into consideration.

If by "dating" you mean a FWB type situation without that much of a connection & expectations about the whole thing then you're fine however anything beyond that then see the above because it will become an issue & fester over time.

Good luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    Ok I have been thinking about this for a week now! Last week I seen one of my regular ML's I haven't seen for a while, and she asked if I have ever dated a Asian girl before! I was surprised by her asking if I wanted to see her and if it works out to do the whole bf/gf thing! Is this genuine?

I don't know, didn't think I'll ever go down this path though or want too, she is gorgeous has a great personality though, and always really playful when I have seen her!

I need advice? Help? Haha do I or don't I!
    Well, mate, that's a bit of a sticky wicket, isn't it? When it comes to matters of the heart, it's essential to think things through. Now, there's no one-size-fits-all answer to this, but here's what I reckon:

If you're considerin' a relationship with a person who's worked as a sex worker, the most important thing is to communicate and understand each other's pasts and feelings. Everyone's got a history, and what matters most is how you both feel about each other now.

Trust and respect are the cornerstones of any good relationship. So, if you're comfortable with each other's pasts and have trust and respect in your relationship, then go ahead and give it a fair go. Love can bloom in unexpected places.

But remember, mate, it's not about judgin' someone for their past; it's about how you both feel in the present and whether you can build a future together. So, take your time, have those honest conversations, and make your decision from there. Love's a complicated thing, no doubt about it.

If she's asking such questions than there is potential for something special, you need to talk with her and feel were she is at , 1.is she serious.2. Is she willing to leave the industry behind.3. If your thinking about it start off with dinner and lunch , spend some time with her. 4. Leave the past in the past , we all have our demons.. If a ml asks such questions it's a good sign especially if use click.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana69r View Post
    If she's asking such questions than there is potential for something special, you need to talk with her and feel were she is at , 1.is she serious.2. Is she willing to leave the industry behind.3. If your thinking about it start off with dinner and lunch , spend some time with her. 4. Leave the past in the past , we all have our demons.. If a ml asks such questions it's a good sign especially if use click.
    There is a question to ask yourself in there too.... Are you willing to leave the industry behind?
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There is a question to ask yourself in there too.... Are you willing to leave the industry behind?
    Good point, it is not fair if she leaves the industry but you don’t

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Unless you want to live in the world of liar this will start as soon as you date them Lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast