Thread: North Sydney Men's Paradise | North Sydney Asian Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

North Sydney Men's Paradise | North Sydney Asian Massage

During my recent visit to North Sydney Asian Massage, I had the privilege of experiencing something truly extraordinary that surpassed all my expectations. From the moment I entered their premises, I sensed that I was about to embark on a truly remarkable journey.

As I arrived, I received a warm and friendly welcome from Linda and Kate, two delightful ladies who were available at that time. Their presence immediately put me at ease and created a relaxed atmosphere. The ambiance of the place was soothing, with gentle lighting, serene music, and an overall tranquil environment that perfectly set the stage for an invigorating and rejuvenating experience.

Linda, a slender Thai lady in her mid-twenties with a beautiful physique and fair complexion, greeted me with a smile and exuded passion in her work. I chose her as my masseuse, while Kate, a curvaceous woman of size 10, was also present. The initial part of the massage was enjoyable, and as I had limited time, I requested the second part after 10 minutes to make the most of my visit.

During the second phase, Linda applied warm oil to my lower body, providing comfort as it was chilly outside. She skillfully stimulated me using her oral techniques, combining gentle touches and soft strokes that were truly sensational. Lindaappeared to be a reserved lady in everyday life, but behind closed doors, she transformed into a playful and adventurous "naughty girl," well-versed in pleasuring her clients with various techniques. She proceeded at a gradual and smooth pace, ensuring that the excitement was maintained without overwhelming me.

Overall, my experience at North Sydney Asian Massage was nothing short of extraordinary. The professional and attentive service provided by Linda, coupled with the serene environment and their ability to create moments of pure pleasure, left a lasting impression on me. I paid $110 for overall service and tipped her additional $20, happy and released.

Address: 97 Pacific Hwy, North Sydney NSW 2060
    ShOp: http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was the bogan western papasan dude at the door? That was a bit of a turnoff for me when i tried...like walking into another punter (put my thoughts in that thread). I didn't bother but see lots of good reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this a genuine report? It reads, odd.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Was the bogan western papasan dude at the door? That was a bit of a turnoff for me when i tried...like walking into another punter (put my thoughts in that thread). I didn't bother but see lots of good reviews.
    Yes, the receptionist is a old man when I arrival.

Address on the link doesn't match. Sunny Massage is on Walker St, and it's run by an old asian guy with a strong bogan accent.
    Sunny was great back in the day offering some quality girls, but I haven't been in a bit. The problem was that there were no showers, so I'd smell like the oil after my session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it's genuine. It maybe that English isn't his first language and he using a translation

Junior Member(有D料到)
    any pics or all fake?