Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J KOKOMI - she's a 150cm TEENAGE SEX MANIAC but so damn cute, sweet, and innocent looking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J KOKOMI - she's a 150cm TEENAGE SEX MANIAC but so damn cute, sweet, and innocent looking.

I saw the new J girl Kokomi today.
    Kokomi has all the things I want from a Japanese girl.
    Young, short, compact, just the right amount of thickness in all the right places, but still very firm and fit with perfect tits and bum. Cute and innocent looking, but with a very naughty and horny nature underneath, and always with that warm GFE feeling.

LOOKS and BODY
    Kokomi is advertised as 18yo and she looks 18yo and she told me she is 18yo, but her confidence suggests to me that maybe she is 20yo, but I could be wrong, she could just be a confident 18yo.
    Anyway she is very young!
    Only 150cm short and a hot little compact body.
    Slender but with a bit of thicc in the right places, but so firm and fit and healthy.
    Great set of firm C cup boobs, perfect firm round bum, slim waist, firm fit chunky thighs, shaved tight pussy.
    Very cute face.
    Not a glamour or a beauty but 100% super cute.
    Kokomi looks like the classic typical young JAV star you see in JAV looking innocent, wearing a school uniform and sucking cock like a pro.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Just arrived in Sydney but has some experience in Japan.
    Kokomi is a very friendly and sweet girl, but she is also very naughty and cheeky and hentai and I love this combination.
    Great girl to have a laugh with. Great girl to fuck like crazy with. Great girl to snuggle up and hug with. Just a great girl all round.

DFK and DATY
    Fabulous kisser.
    Started off slow and cautious and I thought DFK was not on the menu, but warmed up very quickly and then she wouldn't stop with the DFK.
    Very tight pussy I had to get her nice and wet and relaxed with some tongue action before I could squeeze one finger in.
    She loves DATY. Kokomi is a very excitable girl

BBBJ
    Kokomi is from the no use of hands school of BBBJ.
    I actually like some hand action, but Kokomi's talented mouth and tongue 100% satisfied me.
    He BBBJ is very sloppy and slurpy with lots of saliva.

FUCKING
    Kokomi is tight but she is also super keen and horny.
    No lube needed. She was soaking wet and I squeezed my hard cock through her pussy lips and deep into her tunnel of love.
    Kokomi is an active and enthusiastic fuck in every position.

ROUND 2
    A bit of a kiss and cuddle and chat with this super friendly girl and then I hint that I want to go again and Kokomi is one step ahead of me kissing me and licking my nipples while stroking my cock, then a BBBJ and then dommed up and we are off again!

OVERALL
    Kokomi is a great girl.
    Hot little body very similar to Cindy Starfall - short and slim and a bit thicc but very fit and firm. But bigger tits than Cindy.
    Very cute innocent look but a horny little devil underneath.
    Super friendly and sweet and also very naughty and keen to get down and dirty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i know I’m new here….but are these reviews or Advertisements?

However. Any intel is better than no intél.’

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post

lol

Welcome to hood

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rooter always gets to try the new girls first so they are fresh and less worn out. By the time you book, maybe they are already sick of their job so your services may vary.

Pics on the website are definitely Kokomi and very accurate with very little filter applied,
    That is how she looks in real life.
    She still has that naughty JAV schoolgirl hairstyle - long but with a fringe at the front.
    Description is also all accurate except for I think she is much more naughty and hentai that the description suggests

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for intel & AR @rooter. Will have to see her soon. Also J-Minami. I love that JAV Japanese Schoolgirl look.
    Hard with J-Girls, as soon as u find good ones, they go back to Japan in 2 weeks. U know how long she staying for?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i know I’m new here….but are these reviews or Advertisements?.’
    Haha, spot on.

Good indicator of bias is whether any negative reviews are posted.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for intel & AR @rooter. Will have to see her soon. Also J-Minami. I love that JAV Japanese Schoolgirl look.
    Hard with J-Girls, as soon as u find good ones, they go back to Japan in 2 weeks. U know how long she staying for?
    Bro, you are clearly a connoisseur and afficionado of Japanese girls so I am sure you will love this one!
    Kokomi will fill the massive gap that Kanon left even though she is only 150cm short.
    She looks so damn cute and innocent but she is a really naughty and cheeky girl with zero shyness.
    Her body is killer! Just like Cindy Starfall - ass, hips, waist, thighs 100% match, but with bigger tits (Cindy is a B and Kokomi is a C)
    She said she will stay 1 month which is actually longer than most. Many of them stay only 2 weeks.
    One month is enough to build a connection and have a few sessions if that is what you are into.
    I wish I could do that and I always promise myself and the girls I will see them again, but then another young cutie arrives I am derailed yet again.
    Hopefully it's a slow week for new arrivals so I can see Kokomi again. She is definitely worth a few visits.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR mate! She sounds amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Andyder View Post
    Thanks for the AR mate! She sounds amazing
    She is a really awesome girl bro.
    The way she says "I love dick" with that kawaii Japanese accent. It sounds so fucken cute and so fucken hot at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bro, you are clearly a connoisseur and afficionado of Japanese girls so I am sure you will love this one!
    Kokomi will fill the massive gap that Kanon left even though she is only 150cm short.
    She looks so damn cute and innocent but she is a really naughty and cheeky girl with zero shyness.
    Her body is killer! Just like Cindy Starfall - ass, hips, waist, thighs 100% match, but with bigger tits (Cindy is a B and Kokomi is a C)
    She said she will stay 1 month which is actually longer than most. Many of them stay only 2 weeks.
    One month is enough to build a connection and have a few sessions if that is what you are into.
    I wish I could do that and I always promise myself and the girls I will see them again, but then another young cutie arrives I am derailed yet again.
    Hopefully it's a slow week for new arrivals so I can see Kokomi again. She is definitely worth a few visits.
    Yeh bro, u have no idea. Even since I was little, I've always been into Japanese girls aye. Kokomi sounds great from your descriptions.

So lucky to be in Syd, with so much J-girls. I dont even have to fly to Japan anymore as they come here. Japanese girls is what I live for bro. Living the dream now.

Thanks for all the intels. Yeh both Kanon & Yuha have been my favs at Ginza recently. But both gone back to Japan. They both should get special Visas to stay longer for their services to this country.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting to see how the age of Japanese girls arriving into this industry has dropped from 22-25 a few years ago to 20-22 to now 18 to 20. Only a couple of years ago, it was very rare to find 18yo Japanese (and Chinese) girls. But now they are popping up every month. How delightful!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Interesting to see how the age of Japanese girls arriving into this industry has dropped from 22-25 a few years ago to 20-22 to now 18 to 20. Only a couple of years ago, it was very rare to find 18yo Japanese (and Chinese) girls. But now they are popping up every month. How delightful!
    Bro, u have no idea how happy I am about this. I'm like a fat kid in a candy store.

What a time to be alive aye. God bless Australia

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man, how I wish we had a Ginza of some sort in Newcastle. Though probably good we don't, I would spend so much money there.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Bro, u have no idea how happy I am about this. I'm like a fat kid in a candy store.

What a time to be alive aye. God bless Australia
    Bros, I have been punting regularly for over 15 years and this is the most new Japanese girls arriving I have ever seen. And mostly young and cute girls too. Take advantage of it while you can bros. You never know what the future has in store.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wonder if the younger ones are coming here because college/uni fees have increased in Japan? Or they're sick of the covid restrictions in Japan where every fucker wears a mask even outdoors?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is 150cm in feet and inches? 150cm is like the length of a drink bottle no??

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Kekilli View Post
    What is 150cm in feet and inches? 150cm is like the length of a drink bottle no??
    She is 150cm bro, not 150mm

That’s 4 feet 11 inches

She is a shortie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just because the shop can choose any age they want. I saw some J WLs, but Ive never thought they were young.
    The shop needs to sell WLs.

Does rooter have any negative reviews on this forum? No offence, I feel like all the time you are happy after your punting lol
    Last few years, the punts I enjoyed were Manami(kyoto), Kumi(kyoto), Misaki(no5), Cindy(ginza), Coco(ginza). Rihanna(no5), Asami(kyoto).
    I am a bit fussy about face. I wish someone made a thread for appearance, I am not too sure if we are allowed to do so tho.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bros, I have been punting regularly for over 15 years and this is the most new Japanese girls arriving I have ever seen. And mostly young and cute girls too. Take advantage of it while you can bros. You never know what the future has in store.
    Yeh true. The good times are here. Not sure how long it will last but I'm gonna enjoy my time with these beautiful Japanese girls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast