• wear watch during session

2 25.00%
  • don't wear watch

6 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wearing a watch during session

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

wearing a watch during session

Any of you wears a watch to keep track of time, I mean during the whole session, I'm not a watch guy myself, but I'm thinking of wearing a cheap digital watch (water-proof for shower) to gauge the time, especially now that I do a lot of 30 mins sessions of 1 shot only so I wanna time myself and "try" to cum close to the finishing mark, I don't like the idea of cumming early and finding out I have 10 mins left which usually gets wasted, and not all places use alarms (thank god I find those annoying), I like to pace myself accordingly, but I imagine this would be less of an issue for 1 hour sessions...

Well I leave my Garmin on during sex.

It's good to monitor my heat rate it's good exercise.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Every room I’ve been in had a clock so I usually check it say when turning over during a massage. But once you’ve had lots of sessions your body clock senses how much time you’ve got left.

In the old days of Upmarket Bathhouse (Crows Nest), the duty manager buzzed the room and said “15 minutes” so client and girl knew they have 15 minutes left. Those were the days when every booking was 1 hour. The world has changed with the new 30 and 45 minute options.

Also, in those days, girls got naked from the first minute.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like karen.. hahahahha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FMD! We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for topics on this forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Every room I’ve been in had a clock so I usually check it say when turning over during a massage. But once you’ve had lots of sessions your body clock senses how much time you’ve got left.

In the old days of Upmarket Bathhouse (Crows Nest), the duty manager buzzed the room and said “15 minutes” so client and girl knew they have 15 minutes left. Those were the days when every booking was 1 hour. The world has changed with the new 30 and 45 minute options.

Also, in those days, girls got naked from the first minute.
    Well I know a popular north side shop were once the boss lady was happily winding clock in room forward by 10 minutes from correct time while talking to me ,I then showed her my watch with correct time ,she just shrugs

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I have never owned a watch in my life.
    I don't like any kind of jewellery, or body adornment of any kind. No watches. No rings. No necklaces. No bracelets. No piercings. No tattoos. No nothing. I hate all that shit. I am so fucken gorgeous I don't need it
    Well actually I did briefly own a watch for a while. It was a present from my grandmother and it was an Omega.
    My granny was not rich. I think that Omega was one years worth of savings from pension payments.
    But as soon as I realised it was worth money I sold it.
    Then mobile phones came along so I always have a watch in my pocket now. But I try not to check it.
    Time is bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    Most relevant reply of the thread.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Any of you wears a watch to keep track of time, I mean during the whole session, I'm not a watch guy myself, but I'm thinking of wearing a cheap digital watch (water-proof for shower) to gauge the time, especially now that I do a lot of 30 mins sessions of 1 shot only so I wanna time myself and "try" to cum close to the finishing mark, I don't like the idea of cumming early and finding out I have 10 mins left which usually gets wasted, and not all places use alarms (thank god I find those annoying), I like to pace myself accordingly, but I imagine this would be less of an issue for 1 hour sessions...
    I do the same in 1 hr sessions to get the most bang for my buck. I’ll look at the clock on the wall on entering the room, and may glance at it when I feel it’s been an hour. Some WLs try to get you to cum early or try to hurry you but I just ignore them and keep on fucking.

The way I see it, it’s your money and your time, no theirs. You buy that whore for 1 hour means you own her for 1 hour. Any that give me shit I not only don’t see them again, but I’ll refrain from visiting the shop in general for some time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Most relevant reply of the thread.
    I think a male Karen is officially a Ken

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    FMD! We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for topics on this forum.
    Think we broke through the bottom a long time ago, bro!

Still beats having endless "Dating WL/ML" threads though.

And to OP, might as well bring your PE whistle along. You can blow on it at every milestone. Single long whistle for when you're done with the "round", double short whistles for when you want to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    And to OP, might as well bring your PE whistle along. You can blow on it at every milestone. Single long whistle for when you're done with the "round", double short whistles for when you want to get started.
    3 whistles is to pull out, finish ? As I notice that’s what the ferry does when it starts to reverse…..

Girls will love the sound of 3 whistles all day long…..

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    3 whistles is to pull out, finish ? As I notice that’s what the ferry does when it starts to reverse…..

Girls will love the sound of 3 whistles all day long…..
    I thought 3 whistles or more meant "stop play, a foul has been committed"?

In this case, it could mean "hold up a second, I went in the wrong hole".

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I thought 3 whistles or more meant "stop play, a foul has been committed"?

In this case, it could mean "hold up a second, I went in the wrong hole".
    No, for water traffic safety, since the driver/helmsman can’t see the back, it’s to warn other vessels not to enter its reversing space.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't care about time. Unless it's someone like Vanessa at 280, who announces your time is up after 12 minutes Hahaha otherwise I'm out as soon as I am done.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I bring in my own blood pressure monitor..if my blood pressure is too high is time to cum nd stop.

But seriously if I finished early I just wash md go no point stick around is not a 5 stars hotel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Every room I’ve been in had a clock so I usually check it say when turning over during a massage
    Yea that's what I usually do as well, but depends on the position I'm in the clock my not be in my line of sight etc, sometimes I find I have to change position just to check the time (I prefer to stay in one position for a long time to keep me hard), also I've just started doing 30 min sessions lately I find my "body clock" is not as accurate as I thought, I like to get the most value out of my sessions, I've had a few sessions lately where I finished and checked the block and found I had 15 mins left lol. I find it harder to cum these days so I need at least 5 mins to prep myself for orgasm if that makes sense haha, ironically I imagine this would be less of an issue for people with PE, can cum at a moment's notice...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Watches are over rated and can be mood killers, use a kitchen countdown timer, IKEA has them for $7 (a bargain)

https://www.ikea.com/au/en/p/klockis...hite-50277005/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I do the same in 1 hr sessions to get the most bang for my buck. I’ll look at the clock on the wall on entering the room, and may glance at it when I feel it’s been an hour. Some WLs try to get you to cum early or try to hurry you but I just ignore them and keep on fucking.

The way I see it, it’s your money and your time, no theirs. You buy that whore for 1 hour means you own her for 1 hour. Any that give me shit I not only don’t see them again, but I’ll refrain from visiting the shop in general for some time.
    Yea I'm seriously thinking of going back to 1 hour or even 45 min sessions...these 30 min sessions been doing my head in lately lol, always a battle of time, am I going to cum in time? or am I going to cum too soon lol, I find it harder to relax and harder to be in the zone compared to a longer session, I'm not young anymore sometimes it's hard to control and gauge where I'm at in my session to orgasm LOL

Also to the folks who make fun of this thread, it's actually a serious question lol, although a bit silly and trivial when I look at it now so laugh it up hohoho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast