Establishment : No. 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Rates : $170 for 30min

Services Provided This Session : Shower together, BBBJ, Spanish

Size/shape : curvy, natural E-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, especially for tit lovers

My experience/comments :

When Liz entered the room, I was astounded by the size of her massive honkers. They were literally bursting out of her V-neck sweater.

We showered together and she dried me up which was nice of her. Afterwards, she pushed me onto the bed and gave me a cat bath with lots of teasing. It felt electrifying.

Then, she took her time with BBBJ which felt alright. SPANISH came next and I loved how her large natural bazongas felt engulfing and caressing my cock. She definitely knew how to use them.

I came between them and my body convulsed like a spastic. I didn't have sex because I'm a 1-round Andy. The rest of the session was just small talk.

Liz has a bright cheerful demeanour and huge assets which was more than enough for me. GFE vibes, too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    Person's Name : Liz

Establishment : No. 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Rates : $170 for 30min

Services Provided This Session : Shower together, BBBJ, Spanish

Size/shape : curvy, natural E-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, especially for tit lovers

My experience/comments :

When Liz entered the room, I was astounded by the size of her massive honkers. They were literally bursting out of her V-neck sweater.

We showered together and she dried me up which was nice of her. Afterwards, she pushed me onto the bed and gave me a cat bath with lots of teasing. It felt electrifying.

Then, she took her time with BBBJ which felt alright. SPANISH came next and I loved how her large natural bazongas felt engulfing and caressing my cock. She definitely knew how to use them.

I came between them and my body convulsed like a spastic. I didn't have sex because I'm a 1-round Andy. The rest of the session was just small talk.

Liz has a bright cheerful demeanour and huge assets which was more than enough for me. GFE vibes, too.
    Hey Mr kere explain to ME what the fuck U mean by " like a spastic". I'm really interested to know!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Hey Mr kere explain to ME what the fuck U mean by " like a spastic". I'm really interested to know!!
    When you cum and you feel that tingling sensation all across your body. I love it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    When you cum and you feel that tingling sensation all across your body. I love it.
    Maybe it's your ignorance or probably insensitive indifference but a kinder more apt description of the gravy stroke next time you've paid to fuck a hooker could be found other than the term"like a spastic". Just my opinion. P.S look up spastic dipegia.