Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you ask your regular ML/WL for number/wechat/LINE/or whatsapp?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    I guess some of you have different level of attraction from WL/ML. I never get offered contact details from them, always have to ask. Got rejected a couple of times too. Those hurt a little initially but then again even with the ones I have contact with, they barely respond to any of my messages anyway so I’ve grown to not take it too personally. I can also see that it’s not an even playing field. Some guys just have an advantage. I learn to accept it and move on.
    That's how u should treat all interactions with women.

I suggest not to give out your private number or even wechats.

I have a burner number and a burber wechat.

I use some app which allows me to have 2 versions of the same software on my phone.

So i have a wechat for girls i meet and a wechat for punting and ml

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    These WGs rarely reach out on their own accord even after you've exchanged contacts. They are generally very discreet about it.

Having said that, there were a few girls that did reach out to me.

One was a sexy little minx from Xian. We didn't exchange contacts the first time I met her, but we did have a hot session. I guess she liked it (and the tip I left her!) because the next day she asked the Mamasan to contact me asking me to see her.

It was a funny incident... The Mamasan later told me that she asked for me by saying "that guy from <a certain SE Asian country> who's your regular who saw me at noon yesterday", lol!

When I arrived for the booking, I sensed that they may have been talking about me because the Mamasan gave me some sly looks and put me in a room that was right behind the reception area. That room is terrible because it's very easy to hear anything happening in the room. FMD, my girl was extra loud during the sex... I knew straight away I'd been tricked by these ladies!

Another one kept making video calls to me even when she knew I had a partner. I had to block her.

And others were very discreet, only short messages asking if I'm busy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    I guess some of you have different level of attraction from WL/ML. I never get offered contact details from them, always have to ask. Got rejected a couple of times too. Those hurt a little initially but then again even with the ones I have contact with, they barely respond to any of my messages anyway so I’ve grown to not take it too personally. I can also see that it’s not an even playing field. Some guys just have an advantage. I learn to accept it and move on.
    Don't be too unhappy about not getting a WL's Wechat.

One such WL wechat me that she was in such a such shop. But she wanted $100 tips to undress and let me touch her. That's almost FS price.

Another one Wechat me to offer her private service from her apartment which was too far to get to and she had restrictions about touching.

It's all about business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Don't be too unhappy about not getting a WL's Wechat.

One such WL wechat me that she was in such a such shop. But she wanted $100 tips to undress and let me touch her. That's almost FS price.

Another one Wechat me to offer her private service from her apartment which was too far to get to and she had restrictions about touching.

It's all about business.
    Yeah to be honest i don’t even know why I try to collect their contacts. I usually end up deleting most of them anyway. Just part of stupid games we all play I guess.

I was also offered a private in/out call by a ML who had some restrictions in her services and I wondered if their services change in those private sessions. I’m kind of keen on this girl and will check with her if I ever end up taking up on her offer. Prob won’t go thru with it if there’s no change in her services. Why go thru the hassle if I get the same at the shop right?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea I've collected a few. Never asked for it. Mostly when the WL provides it.

It's mostly to drum up business guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea I've collected a few. Never asked for it. Mostly when the WL provides it.

It's mostly to drum up business guys.
    Same I’ve never asked for contacts but if I get along well with someone I’m happy to swap details if I get asked.

There was one time 2 girls I had seen at a shop texted me out of the blue. They had taken my number from the shop mobile but didn’t have the courage to do it by themselves. Thought that was pretty cute. I ended up seeing 1 of them privately for over a year and had some incredible times.

My current regular asked me for my instagram lol. Had to fumble out a reason why I couldn’t and she asked for my mobile instead. Now she texts me about anything and everything!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never asked. i remember many years ago, a friend swapped mobile numbers with a japanese WL. he spent more money taking her out and buying her gifts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Happy to provide it if asked by the right girl. I have my regular's Wechat, she gave it to me after the third visit. Its easier to book her this way.

I’ve been offered a lot of contact details and I can tell you it’s not because I have a ton of cash or because I have a 9” population tool that taste like raspberry’s. I don’t really want to advertise it as a reply either. Inbox me if you are really interested.

There are positives and negatives to having a ML’s contact details (I generally frequent MLs more than WLs).

Positives, if you have a craving for that particular person on a particular day and they work at multiple shops, which is more common than you think, you can message them to ask where they are

Negatives, I’ve had an ML message me all week and over a weekend. I think she was after a relationship. She really wanted me to book a hotel in the CBD for a Saturday night and take her out for dinner, drinks, and we could have some fun. I’m not into that. There’s a reason why I’d rather go to a shop because I’m paying to be there for the hour, pay for what I want done, and I don’t have to wine and dine someone for it and there’s a level of mutual privacy - the ML doesn’t want to be publicly known and if you somehow run into someone you know at one of these shops, you know they won’t tell anyone because they shouldn’t have been there in the first place either

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm always happy to exchange contact details with a favourite lady, makes it that much easier to stay in touch with girls working different shops or moving about.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you're tipping them generously and I mean very generously and booking them on a regular basis they'll eventually give you some form of contact detail because at the end of the day, it's all monetary to them the more money they can make of you the happier they are to share where they will be. Also if that's the case they will contact you that's for sure don't you worry!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I only ask when they said they would go back to their country. I keep a contact and ask them to message me when they are back...

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    I was seeing a girl a few times and got her wechat. She ended up moving shops so I lucked out and was able to keep seeing her at a different place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12