Thread: Has anyone managed to make a booking at Four Season recently? Bait and switch.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Has anyone managed to make a booking at Four Season recently? Bait and switch.

I've had a great time for years and have some regulars.
    N*** has moved to Soul Massage in the Valley mall, by the way.

Last...3 times I've tried to book Four Seasons to meet a girl I don't know I've texted for who is on.
    Asked is A or B available at Xpm, please?
    Response back saying Come in and meet them.
    I get in and I get girl C, someone I know I do not want to book.

I told girl C four times I texted and I am not here to see her.
    G*** in this case, she was suddenly non-english speaking despite having seen her before and having whole conversations.
    Ended up just leaving and they said they didn't know how to reverse the charge.

Some screeching Australian child interjected yelling at me that I should have booked, too. Oh the irony.

This has happened twice with A** on a Sunday before, too, from memory. Ask for someone else, get one I intentionally avoided.
    I suspect they know I spend money.
    Searched my soul in case I'd had a bad experience with any of them but its always been pleasant.
    Shop was basically empty, one client and the rest empty rooms with people on their phones just after 1pm.

Anyway, Bella is in the shop Monday & Tuesday so I hope she'll be able to reverse the charge.

It seems like they have their most unpopular girl manning the SMS and not making bookings for the other girls.
    There are some absolute gems there who know me but the wrong girl is on the phone I can't find out what time they are free to book.
    Anyone had a similar experience?

I know Acqua has a 3rd party manage their SMS for this exact reason, there was one girl kept saying the others weren't available...after I arranged it the with them the previous week and booked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who do you recommend? I met G once. Nice rack and seemed enthusiastic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisVegastafarian View Post
    I've had a great time for years and have some regulars.
    N*** has moved to Soul Massage in the Valley mall, by the way.

Last...3 times I've tried to book Four Seasons to meet a girl I don't know I've texted for who is on.
    Asked is A or B available at Xpm, please?
    Response back saying Come in and meet them.
    I get in and I get girl C, someone I know I do not want to book.

I told girl C four times I texted and I am not here to see her.
    G*** in this case, she was suddenly non-english speaking despite having seen her before and having whole conversations.
    Ended up just leaving and they said they didn't know how to reverse the charge.

Some screeching Australian child interjected yelling at me that I should have booked, too. Oh the irony.

This has happened twice with A** on a Sunday before, too, from memory. Ask for someone else, get one I intentionally avoided.
    I suspect they know I spend money.
    Searched my soul in case I'd had a bad experience with any of them but its always been pleasant.
    Shop was basically empty, one client and the rest empty rooms with people on their phones just after 1pm.

Anyway, Bella is in the shop Monday & Tuesday so I hope she'll be able to reverse the charge.

It seems like they have their most unpopular girl manning the SMS and not making bookings for the other girls.
    There are some absolute gems there who know me but the wrong girl is on the phone I can't find out what time they are free to book.
    Anyone had a similar experience?

I know Acqua has a 3rd party manage their SMS for this exact reason, there was one girl kept saying the others weren't available...after I arranged it the with them the previous week and booked
    Never had an issue with booking there. If I like the ML I get her direct mobile and that way i can communicate with her directly. If I want to see a new girl I generally dont book and just rock up to view. Sundays are a bitch though because I usually find they only have one decent one on the rest are average in looks and service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I have my regulars too.
    I suspect it is because I'm reasonably generous I get hijacked.

This was a Friday just after 1 there was one client and 4 other girls on their phones.

Gigi had me locked in a room to telling me "there are no new girls" after being told I do not want to see her 5 times and SMSing ahead enquiring.

Just spoke to Bella.
    Apparently this forum is their customer service line Didn't call after text messages asking for a charge back. Just here.

Apparently if they don't give me a time to make my booking and say come on in to the see the new girls instead... I get cornered in a room saying "there are no new girls" there is nothing she can do.

Still don't have the hour charged back.
    See if that happens.
    Bella is reading this if you have anything dodgey to report.

Amy is the other one who messes with the SMSes usually on a Sunday. Twice to me.

Well, this is a good lesson it's been going on for a while.

Acqua is just around the corner always get back with available times straight away.

Also Vanilla across the road, apparently.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got a transfer to my credit card...looks like Bella still doesn't know how to do a charge back and so won't be able to teach her staff.

Who do you recommend? I met G once. Nice rack and seemed enthusiastic.
    Me, too. But if you give G a good tip she'll stop letting you book other girls. She has great english only when she is getting money.

Someone was doing the same thing on Sundays last time I gave up on Four Seasons last year.
    I have regulars from when they were across the road but frankly, you'll probably never find them unless you whack a mole one girl at a time.
    If you ask to see who is available you'll get the run-around.
    That seems to be the business model.

I usually end up at Acqua simply because they tell you times so you can make bookings...better staff than were sitting around on Friday at Four Seasons, anyway.

The usual trick at Four Seasons is "Come on in to see the new girls" and then I get locked in a room with one girl with a guilty smile on their face.

I mentioned all this to Bella and how Acqua now has a person who manages the SMS's but she was shouting its not her fault by that time.

I remember missing a girl at Acqua night before she flew out to Japan because of a liar on the SMS's - had booked her the week before. She was effectively cancelling bookings I'd made face-to-face.

Makes that big roster at Four Seasons boil down to the one person you don't want to see.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well I can certainly back you here. Has happened at 4 seasons and the sister shop at Kelvin Grove.
    I have stopped going to both shops as it wastes my time travelling, and not seeing who I want. Acquas bookings have improved a lot and I still visit that shop on my way from work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sent a text to 4S early in the week. got the roster which included 3 thai girls none of which I recognised. I have a few girls i avoid at 4S and only saw the one name to avoid.

Said I would take one. Met at the door by a sweet one, into room, clothes off both of us and just carried on. 150$ tip and she provided the hat. Life is good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisVegastafarian View Post
    Yeah I have my regulars too.
    I suspect it is because I'm reasonably generous I get hijacked.

This was a Friday just after 1 there was one client and 4 other girls on their phones.

Gigi had me locked in a room to telling me "there are no new girls" after being told I do not want to see her 5 times and SMSing ahead enquiring.

Just spoke to Bella.
    Apparently this forum is their customer service line Didn't call after text messages asking for a charge back. Just here.

Apparently if they don't give me a time to make my booking and say come on in to the see the new girls instead... I get cornered in a room saying "there are no new girls" there is nothing she can do.

Still don't have the hour charged back.
    See if that happens.
    Bella is reading this if you have anything dodgey to report.

Amy is the other one who messes with the SMSes usually on a Sunday. Twice to me.

Well, this is a good lesson it's been going on for a while.

Acqua is just around the corner always get back with available times straight away.

Also Vanilla across the road, apparently.
    I usually try to avoid days when my regular is on otherwise if she sees me with another ML next time she gives me the guilts and service is not as good. G is a good operator. I dont think you would be disappointed with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have learnt to tell them that i will pay only at the end. if they don't accept it, i walk. no more bait and switch for me. sick of that shit.