Thread: F**k NO! BANYO

Senior Member(無間使者)

F**k NO! BANYO

Now this is a Lboy report- normally I would place it in the Lboy thread but I think the highest amount of public shaming needs to be bestowed on this shop and the said Lboy Lisa.
    Firstly massage was stated at $99 for 1 hour- followed by a sorry I haven't got a dollar to give you back -FFS lady who cares. Now being $99 I though prob complimentary Hj might be included so off I went. (Yes supposed I could have asked)
    The "Thai massage" was announced by Lisa and what followed was just that - neither stimulating or relaxing - most of the time with a towel over me rub here, push there. 20 mins passed and she began to work around my exciting areas but no hand on cock movements just a tickling we will go. So now 30 mins passed and she said flip. Then the 2 options were given- hj or nhj. Now I'm thinking surely if I give this girl ..er um... 200 then surely things must liven up. Well stripped down she did, her cock remained flaccid the whole time and was always at a distance. She went to work on mine like a bat out of hell. After 10 mins of trying to get something for my money I said all over, red rover time for me to go.
    One of the biggest rip offs that I have been partied to. So you have been warned - there's a non Lb working there too but me thinks the shop is run by Lisa who answers the texts as Roy. I suppose I should have realised any shop who advertises a $99 1 hr massage MUST be dodgy.

Report 2: went to see Candy at Aroma Thai. $50 for 45 mins. Got a decent massage for 20 mins with TT and some small tugs. Negotiated 100 for nhj. Was able to roam over her body and finish was ok.
    I wouldn't say it was great but acceptable.
    This year I am yet to find a provider I would rate above a 6. I've seriously thought about not mongering in Oz and jsut saving my dollars for Thai, Phil etc.
    Regards
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    fuck, gracias professor for that review, you help me to save my money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apparently there was a LB at this shop with the name Shani which was quiet hot - when I tried to see her, she was on "holidays", never tried back to see if she has come back from "holidays". So never been to the shop - was going to try my luck but a bit weary now. Would give this Shani a go just to see if it was worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shani tried her hand at massage shop in Brunswick St for a while but now operates privately in CBD.
    Check out locanto, agree looks hot but no haven't tried.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Shani tried her hand at massage shop in Brunswick St for a while but now operates privately in CBD.
    Check out locanto, agree looks hot but no haven't tried.
    Prof
    Does she go by the same name?

Found her
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...-Brisbane.html
    Last edited by joeblow251; 01-07-2023 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Found her :)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Does she go by the same name?
    Found her
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...-Brisbane.html
    Assume so.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw this at Banyo massage " * * Special Offer Enjoy a (60 Minute Thai Oil Massage for only $89. (Regular price $99)"
    Give them a month it will be down to $70.
    Still wouldn't go back.
    Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just curious.. why wouldn't you just go to someone who advertises full service? Seems to me that you must take the risk because you enjoy it and that kinda rules out being allowed to be angry when the risk vs reward doesn't pan out well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i always go for someone who advertises FS even though i might not necessarily want it when the time comes