Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full Body Waxing ? Or other

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfella View Post
    Where is she please?
    Face of Man - you can work out who

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Laser is the way to go.
    When I first got with Violet, I was shaving my nuts and shaft, and had many ingrown hairs etc.
    Violet was lasered only hair on her body is on her head.
    She convinced me to see her beautician, who had agreed to laser my dick, balls, and crack, to say it is the best thing I've done. And the beautician is cute as well.
    Sex feels better, head jobs are better, balls feel more sensitive, and no ingrown hairs or razer rash. Now getting basically from the tops of my legs to my neck done,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The burn from laser (I had it ages ago) was always a bit uncomfortable (think a really bad sunburn). Only had it done on back and arms though. Once a month for 13 sessions total (as was recommended) and it grew back as hairy as ever within 2 months of stopping.

Waxing has been better as I only need it every 6 weeks or so. First time was painful but it’s easier each time and the hair is growing back much finer each time. Plus there is something to be said about have hot wax dripped into your crack.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you got burnt from laser, the technician used the wrong setting or poor quality machine. It does hurt when being done but does not last. More painful than waxing but bearable. If it does not hurt, the technician used a low setting so will not be very effective but some clinics do this to make you come back more. With the prices of laser being same or cheaper than waxing, it is worthwhile as after a number a sessions, you have less hair or none growing back so you can utilise the money you would spend on waxing for ML or WL. The amount of sessions you need to stop hair growth will change for each person. Some only take 8 sessions, some need 20 and some doesnt work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dark thick body hair and pale skin is meant to give the best result. Just didn’t work for me and as I now have rather extensive tattoos I can’t get laser done without damaging them.

Each session I’d be red and sore for about a week after and sometimes would have my skin peel off just like a sunburn.

Waxing on the other hand has been pretty good after a day or 2. The only exception being when I got waxed a few days before a large tattooing session which I managed to last through about 6 of the 8 hours I was supposed to do before I had to give up. Felt like getting my back rubbed with sand paper after 2 hours rather than the 5 to 6 it normally took

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go to Sunny's waxing place in North Sydney. Ivy does a good job there.

After the lockdowns, I started to go every 3 months. Not the whole body in one go. Back and shoulders twice a year. Chest and tummy once a year. Ass crack, dick and balls twice a year.

The post wax massage feels different after all the pain!

I have noticed that when I visit my fav K girls at other shops in the weeks following a wax, the body/pussy slides and rimming feels more intense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post

After the lockdowns, I started to go every 3 months. Not the whole body in one go. Back and shoulders twice a year. Chest and tummy once a year. Ass crack, dick and balls twice a year.

I have noticed that when I visit my fav K girls at other shops in the weeks following a wax, the body/pussy slides and rimming feels more intense.
    How much was it for ass crack balls and dick?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Each session I’d be red and sore for about a week after and sometimes would have my skin peel off just like a sunburn.
    The therapist obviously used the wrong settings for your skin to cause burning. That should not happen and might be why you didn't get good results.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitsu_koibito View Post
    It’s about 40 for ass crack, extra 20 for ass, and 40 for nut sack and dick.

You get a discount as you include more areas eg back is $40 but $30 as an add-in.

Would recommend a post wax massage as you experience a pain vs pleasure sensation.

Massage is around 70 with usual pineapple for part 2.

Ivy, the expert waxer, is Vietnamese.

Ladies i have seen in the shop are Viet or Thai.

PS if anyone knows where Vietnamese Candy from 24 Oscar in Chatswood went after the lockdown pls PM me. She was fantastic, and her english was excellent as she grew up in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitsu_koibito View Post
    where are you going for the rimming ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post

where was the rimming at? cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12