Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full Body Waxing ? Or other

Junior Member(有D料到)

Full Body Waxing ? Or other

If your like me, and have all of the hair on your body incl. the butt & gnads, then I’m sure you’ve been wondering if it’s worth it to get the full body wax, or even shave all over..

Currently I’m looking for a legit place to get a full body wax incl. the intimate areas both front & back, be it legit or not,

Legit places I’m tossing between 2 I’ve narrowed it down to, a place in North Sydney or Campsie, with 300 & $350 respectively,

If you’ve got options let me know, or I could use the search option.

TYIA

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have a look at Raquel Waxing at Oatlands. The lady I used to use for waxing at Dee Why has closed and although I haven't used Raquel she was my second option when I lived in Sydney.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Full body waxing... Gonna hurt like hell! Might as well just jump into a vat of Veets.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which shops did you narrow down to? 2 male focused salons are Face of Man and Mankind. Millk medispa would do a lot of waxing due to location but make sure to get the female therapist as they do have male staff, unless you want that.

If you havent even shaved before, do that first to see if you like the feeling of being hair free or wax 1 area first to see if you are prone to ingrown hairs like some people. It would be shame to wax your whole body only to get a lot of ingrowns everywhere especially if they get infected.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Which shops did you narrow down to? 2 male focused salons are Face of Man and Mankind. Millk medispa would do a lot of waxing due to location but make sure to get the female therapist as they do have male staff, unless you want that.

If you havent even shaved before, do that first to see if you like the feeling of being hair free or wax 1 area first to see if you are prone to ingrown hairs like some people. It would be shame to wax your whole body only to get a lot of ingrowns everywhere especially if they get infected.
    Chivatara in campsie
    SmoothBySophie North Sydney,

I’ve shaved before, my reason for waxing, more so for running and aerodynamics, plus I tend to sweat a lot

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried a wax as I am quite hairy but I found a man wax is painful I don’t know how the women bear the pain - my wife had three kids so her cunt felt all the pain so she doesn’t feel pain from waxing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First time is the worst, but it is nowhere near as painful as they make out on those stupid Youtube videos.

Take a couple of Nurofen or Panadol an hour before your treatment and make sure you start exfoliation and moisturisation a couple of days after waxing.

Before you decide on which shop, check with them beforehand if they use strip or hard wax on the genital area - strip wax on these areas is a lot more painful than hot wax and can cause skin issues. If they're using hot wax they also need to lay down a barrier first, such as a light coating of oil or talcum powder. Do some research [Google] on aftercare.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by distanceRunner View Post
    Chivatara in campsie
    SmoothBySophie North Sydney,

I’ve shaved before, my reason for waxing, more so for running and aerodynamics, plus I tend to sweat a lot
    Have heard chivatara is ok. Smooth by Sophie used to be Les Smooth which was a highly regarded salon. One of her employees may have taken over but unsure.

There are too many places to list so just pick one that is convenient for you. For that price, I would laser instead. Similar cost but after some sessions you won't have it come back and can use the money for punting instead of waxing every month

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there really any real advantage to doing this over just plain shaving?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey if you don’t like hair what about laser hair removal. They say after few treatments the hair becomes less and less.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wouldn’t say I don’t like hair, but never really gone hairless from the chest up or the legs. But with a few events coming up I thought I’d give it a crack then visit some places for some massage therapy

Fellow hairy dude. Get a $40 epilator off Amazon, take a panadol with a whisky and go to town. It hurts less after a few uses and lasts almost a month. Once you're maintaining, do it every 3 weeks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Laser heaps better and no bumps

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Laser heaps better and no bumps
    Unless you have Tatts then laser is a no go.

Waxing gets less painful on the next time. I’m way overdue for a waxing with Jessica at Saigon Bexley. First time with the full body wax it actually took 2 girls to get it done

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Paper View Post
    Fellow hairy dude. Get a $40 epilator off Amazon, take a panadol with a whisky and go to town. It hurts less after a few uses and lasts almost a month. Once you're maintaining, do it every 3 weeks.
    I should’ve checked this out during prime day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CChef View Post
    I should’ve checked this out during prime day
    I go to Saigon Princess at Bexley or CBD Massage and Waxing on Clarence St In the city

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Waxing. Fuck that. Go laser. Mind you I trim manually around the boys. The idea of wax or laser near there is frightening.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I often get hard when I visit my viet laser lady.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any recommendations for laser ? And what sort of pricing…I’d love an all over hairless body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I often get hard when I visit my viet laser lady.
    Where is she please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast