Thread: New J Mugi - a new J girl that was actually good? My review

Senior Member(無間使者)

New J Mugi - a new J girl that was actually good? My review

New J mugi - wtf?! A new J girl that is actually good?!

4/5 (a 4 because RIM isn’t available)
    Last edited by NightShift; 10-07-2023 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Removing my disrespectful review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    New J mugi - wtf?! A new J girl that is actually good?!

4/5 (a 4 because RIM isn’t available)

I Finished work and I see on the roster all the K Girls have gone home… now what?! I rolled the dice on a new J girl. And she was actually very good.

Mugi: holy shit ?! Is she a teenager? She’s so tiny!! Long Brown hair wearing a purple formal evening dress and heels looks like a high school girl all dressed up for the year 12 formal… and cute smile with rabbit teeth - think = if Nayeon from Twice has a younger Japanese cousin and her body is not fully developed into a woman (A cup) and looks barley legal = thats Mugi.

Black underwear, Bubbly smile AND fully shaved!! (Thank fuck!!) and no shit tattoos too. AND she was SO happy to see me and was looking forward to fucking me.. good attitude!! hugs and kisses immediately! acting like a teenager awkwardly asking if we should take our cloths off… while trying not to trip over in her high heels… she so wanted to take a shower with me…

Shower took a while waiting for warm water… kissing while waiting… I feel metal.. what’s that?! She sticks out her tongue = tongue ring on the tip of her tongue.. no bj in shower BUT HJ while making out with me in shower and rubbing the tip onto her pussy..

She takes a towel and put it on me to help me dry she says it cold… if it’s too cold in room please tell me.. (it’s very warm in the room.)

Round 1 - kissing , bbbj just the tip.. HJ , bbbj all in her tiny tiny mouth = hard .my cock looks so big in her tiny mouth and when she’s sucking on it while smiling with her eyes at me. I don’t want to CIM, I want to fuck her now damn it!

Sex : I’m on top “You big , slow please not all in then … more please. “ if she was some dumb Australian slut I’d be like: “bend that fucking bitch over!! Balls deep and shut up!”

But I did go slow , just the tip then faster then balls deep! She’s moaning, kissing me and holding me tighter and tighter. I cum inside her balls deep. And She’s kissing my neck and squeezing my arm while I fully cum in her.

She says thank and before cleaning my cock she put her hand on her pussy and checks… she says she so wet! (Wow, if I could at that moment… I’d fuck her again right now!!)

Massage, asking if hurt please tell me . Asking were to massage?. She is so happy that I asked her to massage me.. big smile.

Round 2. this submissive j girl does everything I told her to do! With no fucking dog shit princess attitude, but with a smile. Kissing and HJ until hard, I wish her bbbj wasn’t so slow and.not GFE like, but her mouth is so tiny… she can’t PSE bbbj me… now sex, she say slow first again… has her hand to make sure I don’t go balls deep at the start.. I.brush her hand away I go balls deep! I hold her hands down and I go punish this girl balls deep she won’t kiss me she’s too busy Moaning and trying to take it all in ..

then kissing I couldn’t stop kissing her.. HJ kissing bj and I’m fingering her… she say you kiss here( her tits) and even takes my hands to make me play with her nipples..

Massage again. Still kissing her and she’s HJ me and I’m fingering her. I think I even put a finger in her wrong hole.. she didn’t brush me away.. she just kept on kissing me and I put finger back in her pussy..

Buzzer : “shut up! Stop it!” She’s yelling at the buzzer . Hugs and kisses me. “Let’s Shower now. “ I ask if she’s staying a while? She said maybe a week or 2 or 3. Or maybe I go to a different shop. I said stay… I would like to she you again.. she kisses me and hugs me in the shower..she was so happy when I said I’d like to see her again.

Getting dressed. She poses for me putting on black underwear (damn! I wanna fuck her again!) purple formal dress back on.. she poses and smiles for me. Kissing and hug’s again… I say bye… she say :”I’m waiting for you”

So, You wanna fuck a tiny , cute bubbly J girl that looks like a barely legal high schooler with A cup tits? That does everything you tell her to do with a smile? Pick J Mugi. (You can kinda see in her face she isn’t a teen, early 20’s)

$290 for 1 hour, CIM is in profile description (I didn’t want CIM, so really wanted to fuck this girl) and she has extra for video taken available. Would love to video her blowing me and cim or to video me fucking her.

So that’s my review.. a new J Girl that was actually good. Maybe things are changing at Ginza…
    Thanks for the AR, sounds like she's a gem!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review night. Thanks for the heads up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like a hot punt, balls deep!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffsp View Post
    Thanks for the AR, sounds like she's a gem!
    I think she’s very good. I would return to she her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never tried a girl with a tongue ring, gotta give her a go

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosaj10 View Post
    Never tried a girl with a tongue ring, gotta give her a go
    tell us all how it feels on your cock

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s good. ..And she said it can hurt her if you kiss wrong.. maybe that’s why she suck so slowly… to be careful..

But kissing her was cool! Such a turn on for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    definitely sold hahaha, need to be sure to be gentle