Thread: How to minimise side effects of Kamagra?

Banned

How to minimise side effects of Kamagra?

Just recently got the Kamagra oral jelly to try using for a punt. A bit scared to use it because of potential side effects. Any tips or suggestions on how to minimise side effects? Take on empty stomach, drink plenty of water, and maybe take a panadol before taking it? I'll most likely start off by taking half of the sachet and not all of it to be on the safe side.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you're worried take half and keep hydrated, but shouldnt have any issues

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Some of the side effects are unavoidable. They go hand in hand with the main effect, meaning if you don't get the side effects, that means you won't be getting the actual beneficial effect either. Then what's the point of taking the med?
    The unavoidable side effects IMO are the vision changes (blue vision, sometimes even seeing a "trailing edge" on moving objects) and the stuffy nose. If you get them then that's just you, your body is reacting to the med (pushing blood to the affected muscles) in the intended way.

The biggest avoidable side effect I reckon is the headache. For this, you can try to stay hydrated as much as you can 1 day before and through out the day that you're going to take the V. Remember though, you have to do this BEFORE taking it. Go for flat whites instead of long blacks. Noodle soup lunches. Powerade or Gatorade. Stay off alcohol the night before the punt. Some fruits like bananas are great too cos they have high water content along with sugars and salt, exactly what you need to stay hydrated.

There's no sense in drinking lots of water after taking the V, that's just going to make you pee all of it out real quick and won't really help you hydrate much because you won't retain the water.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    Just recently got the Kamagra oral jelly to try using for a punt. A bit scared to use it because of potential side effects. Any tips or suggestions on how to minimise side effects? Take on empty stomach, drink plenty of water, and maybe take a panadol before taking it? I'll most likely start off by taking half of the sachet and not all of it to be on the safe side.
    Do you take any other medications? if so you need to check interactions. Taking on empty stomach is recommended so it can work fast. If you have some fatty meal it will slow its effect to start way later than in it supposed too. Most common side effects are nose congestions, headaches and flushing. Unless you get headaches, panadol is useless. Taking half of the sachet would be a good thing if you are trying for the first time. If you get nose blocks , runny nose, you can have some nasal sprays with cortisone on the day or the day before. And you might not get anything at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The only time I had a major side effect was on an empty stomach apart from a 600ml diet cola. I think the caffeine / kamagra combination was not wise. About 90mins later (and after the punt) I became a bit dizzy to the point of almost blacking out when looking upwards. Other times I have just noted eyes become a little light sensitive for a few hours. Sadly I seem to be building too much of a tolerance for Kamagra and its no longer works as effective as it used to. I am wrong side of 65 also.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Take a quarter of packet (a bit of a waste), and start from there if you are too scared, keep in mind the effect may not be as strong, but you can gauge the side effects from there and adjust for future dosage.

The problem with the gel is it's hard to get the exact dosage...unless you take the whole pack.