Thread: Hicaps

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hicaps

Just had a visit at the usual hicaps, new girl with a great remedial massage then finished with a Nhj and daty wasn’t expecting that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Just had a visit at the usual hicaps, new girl with a great remedial massage then finished with a Nhj and daty wasn’t expecting that
    Was this time at CBD? if not, I would be keen to know which one, if you don't mind sharing via a PM. So far I only found time at CBD who accepts hicaps and have girls who can provide extra.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Important prostate health treatments, subsidized by your oriented health insurer. Guess it beats Sergei the meerkat giving you a prostate exam.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lots of shops ‘offer’ Hicaps to appear legitimate. Have had a few swipe the card and pretend it doesn’t work so hand over cash instead- funny thing is I said to one give me a go and it worked first time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Lots of shops ‘offer’ Hicaps to appear legitimate. Have had a few swipe the card and pretend it doesn’t work so hand over cash instead- funny thing is I said to one give me a go and it worked first time.
    Lots of shops - care to name 3?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Lots of shops - care to name 3?
    Angels in Ipswich
    Time in CBD
    Hong Hong/ Lucy’s at Springfield
    Orchid massage Ipswich

There is 4 right there. Plus there are some around Oxley/Corinda/Darra area that also offer Hicaps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Angels in Ipswich
    Time in CBD
    Hong Hong/ Lucy’s at Springfield
    Orchid massage Ipswich

There is 4 right there. Plus there are some around Oxley/Corinda/Darra area that also offer Hicaps.
    HK in Redcliffe used to offer, but haven't been for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for those. Might as well take advantage of the health cover that goes up every couple of weeks it seems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The place at Redbank shopping center just past the big chemist does it. Good hard massage also

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    The place at Redbank shopping center just past the big chemist does it. Good hard massage also
    Have been there. After I felt like I’d gone 12 rounds with Tyson Fury. They do a very hard massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For those further up north, this one also used to offer HICAPS, but have only been there once, and that was a while ago. Was named Kungfu Panda Mass. back then. Interestingly worded ad though:
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...orayfield.html

Sister shop here: https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...age-Ningi.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    But no extras, im assuming!?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    checked my Bupa cover which I would say is mid range - $100 per person yearly maximum limit for remedial massage.
    Wow!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I usually get 2-3 massages out of it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    checked my Bupa cover which I would say is mid range - $100 per person yearly maximum limit for remedial massage.
    Wow!
    I think you need to renew your plan. Current Bupa mid range extras plan covers $400 per person for remedial massage. Are you on one of those super old plans? They are like banks, the more loyal you are with them, the worse off you are. Have to be a new/return customer to get the most attractive deals.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Did you have to pay extra for that? Sounded like you didn't. If so, nice!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been to Orchid Massage Ipswich (opposite Coles) on Brisbane Rd. Sure the Hicaps machine was working. But you pay $5 extra to use it. WIR no.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats weird. Was the masage good though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The massage was pretty good. It was more about poor service. More money for wanting to use Hicaps, wait 20 minutes after taking money for the appointment to begin (not told about wait time until after payment made). Shortening the appointment time.