Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Influx of South American ladies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Influx of South American ladies

Not sure if it is just a post COVID thing, but is there a glut south American talent about? Ho does it compare to a few years ago? I didn't get around too much pre 2020 but it feels like it's so easy to find a got latina at a cheap rnt. They are all here studying English.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Earlier this year I found a hot Brazilian on seeking. She was smoking hot. Met her for a coffee and she wanted to host me the next day at her place. I kept on asking for her ppm before we met but she wouldn’t say it, she kept on deflecting the conversation.

I took a risk and went to see her, I wasn’t thinking with the right head. I didn’t fuck her, she fucked me. At the end I asked for the ppm again and she said she just wanted some sex and nothing else.

DAMN, we saw each other a few more times until she went on holidays overseas.

She was a gift from the punting Gods to a sinner like me.

Don’t bother asking for her name, she is not on seeking anymore.

There are a few latinas on seeking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Any decent mamacitas on the horizon? Colombian, Venezuelan, Argentinian and Brazilians have gotta be on the list.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Any decent mamacitas on the horizon? Colombian, Venezuelan, Argentinian and Brazilians have gotta be on the list.
    Ginza Club has one but she does CBJ so what’s the point. I find them on seeking

Banned
    Great to see one such hot beauty on roster in 14 Burwood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s a new colombian at no5 today aswell

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any latinas in massage shops? I've only experienced asian massage. How do the latinas compare?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    219 Croydon has a Brasilian (Sara) and a Venezuelan ( Gabby).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are a few at MAC, according to the daily roster. Which ones are worth seeing? I have tried Daniela (great) and Antonia (not bad, but blond and fair, does not look Chilean at all)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Nice one bro, I sure hope theee lasses have their butt's insured against all the rear-end pounding they're likely to receive down under.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To add to this, there's also an influx of Japanese Ladies. Talking to them they say the JPY being weak, Japanese economy being rough has made many of them come to Australia to 'student' aka work at massage and Brothels to make extra money. I wouldn't be surprised if this is also true for Latina economies and rationale why many of them are coming here.

Post covid more Japanese and Latina girls in AUS.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    True with J girls bur the we always had Latinos in Sydney as their economy is almost ruined. Had a chat a Columbian and she said, she used to make 400 AUD per month at Bogota. She earned easly twice the amount by working in a shop in Syd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    There are a few at MAC, according to the daily roster. Which ones are worth seeing? I have tried Daniela (great) and Antonia (not bad, but blond and fair, does not look Chilean at all)
    Marcella's back again. Not as service oriented as many at MAC, but she is hot.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    They are all pouring in to Sydney now.
    Sexy girls from Colombia, Korea, Japan, Brazil, Vietnam ... it's all happening in Sydney.
    What a great place to be right now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are there any South American girls with genuinely good service and BBBJ? All I’ve ever heard and had is bad attitude and CBJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Earlier this year I found a hot Brazilian on seeking. She was smoking hot. Met her for a coffee and she wanted to host me the next day at her place. I kept on asking for her ppm before we met but she wouldn’t say it, she kept on deflecting the conversation.

I took a risk and went to see her, I wasn’t thinking with the right head. I didn’t fuck her, she fucked me. At the end I asked for the ppm again and she said she just wanted some sex and nothing else.

What does Ppm mean?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    PPM = pay per meeting. It's the amount you pay each time you see her.
    This expression is used only when referring to SB's (sugarbabies) and not to ML or WL. Basically, the girls you meet on seeking dot com and similar sites.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Marcella at MAC is awesome. Hot as fuck and super cool chick. We clicked so she will be my new reg.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post

Nice one. I’ve always had to pay the ppm with the latinas, though a few gave me overnighters for no extra charge.

What was her seeking username? You can pm me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast