Thread: why outcalls only ?!!??

Junior Member(有D料到)

why outcalls only ?!!??

don't you hate it when you cannot host and see an ad that says outcalls only ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...-red-head.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because her husband would know what she does!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ravvg View Post
    don't you hate it when you cannot host and see an ad that says outcalls only ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...-red-head.html
    just book your own hotel room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What I have done in the past which can work is to offer to get them the room. You can get a big discount or some extra time. Its a bonus for them as it means they don't have a cost for the overhead. The reason ladies don't always get the room, especially if they are just starting out is the cost against possible customers. It usually works as long as you point it out to them carefully. I have gotten a room then get say and extra hour with them and the extras knocked off the price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    What I have done in the past which can work is to offer to get them the room. You can get a big discount or some extra time. Its a bonus for them as it means they don't have a cost for the overhead. The reason ladies don't always get the room, especially if they are just starting out is the cost against possible customers. It usually works as long as you point it out to them carefully. I have gotten a room then get say and extra hour with them and the extras knocked off the price.
    do you use your credit card to secure the room ? have they ever trashed the room before leaving ? i guess you've been lucky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had 2 good outcall arrangements in past and both were awesome though one time another girls friend parked in driveway and sat there….ffs do you can have issues

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe just my paranoia but looking at some of the ads I have thought Outcall and come pick me up is code for come get mugged.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is no phone number on this ad. Would I need a locanto account to contact her?
    BTW I much prefer outcalls, much more convenient for me, home ground, no risky dive to negotiate etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can use the credit card or pay cash. They will always ask for one anyway for security

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    There is no phone number on this ad. Would I need a locanto account to contact her?
    BTW I much prefer outcalls, much more convenient for me, home ground, no risky dive to negotiate etc
    lucky you ! you haven't had a WL become a stalker !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I dont go to massage shops that I would classify as a "risky dive".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ravvg View Post
    lucky you ! you haven't had a WL become a stalker !!
    Other than weird friends the girls felt like legit girls coming over - just left straight after which is not a bad thing 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good point about potential stalkers. I visit Brisbane often but always stay in hotels.