Thread: Time Massage CBD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Time Massage CBD

Hi all
    Usual intro.. longtime lurker, first time poster etc etc

Time Massage was my go to place for a long time.. I spent far too much there than I would care to admit!! Haha

I sampled many of the girls there in a 12 month period.... i was actually informally granted VIP status by them which is something i wasnt too sure to be proud of!!

I had my favourites.. sadly theyre gone now.. my office was close by so it was always far too tempting to duck in for a quick stress release.

I used to love the build up and anticipation..will they wont they? Id have my legs spread so my bits were there for easy access which they would always stroke and play with.

On the turnover that was always the best.. some were ready to go...others were like robots.. my favourites would always let me undress them and let me have my way with them...

And when the finish happened.. the PNC aka post nut clarity would kick in.. What did I do? Did I really need to pay for that? I could have saved myself the money and looked after myself...

Thay feeling would last a few weeks before the urges kicked in again... rinse and repeat .. rinse and repeat...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's already a thread for it.

Any recommendations/reviews? What does informal VIP status get you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah the post punt regrets, love that feeling.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh well. What would you have done with that money anyway?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried this place for the first time recently around middnight, after a dud wl experience. Had a good time with T...o, very happy and friendly, would return.