Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fake moaning towards end of sessions to get you to cum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Fake moaning towards end of sessions to get you to cum.

Any of you lads get this, you’re nearing the end of the session fucking hard and she starts to foam to get you to cum?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    it doesn't work. you know it's fake so it puts you off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have noticed in some of my regulars that they moan, swear and even say the same things in exactly the same spot of their routines. A bit if a turn off.

On the other hand I know when they have let go and are enjoying themselves when the routine is gone and the moans are more natural and consistent with their behaviour during the session.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’ve been caught out a couple of times when she did it, totally out of the blue. Something to watch out for.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My regular ml does this to an extent but the other way around. during foreplay on her she makes cute purring/moaning noises. Still haven’t figured out whether they’re genuine reactions or just something to try to turn me on

But once I’m up in her guts her facial expression shifts and these sounds turn into heavy breathing so I presume that’s when the intensity goes up a notch from her perspective

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I once FOAMed on a WL just to GTFO of the sesh because she really turned me off, lol! Made some grunting noises, pulled out and insisted on cleaning myself up. Then I was outta there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Get that all the time hj with ml. It doesn't work.

You can also FOAM back to the one don't like to kiss or wont kiss. Pretend you about to cum than stick your tongue in it works sometimes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Any of you lads get this, you’re nearing the end of the session fucking hard and she starts to foam to get you to cum?
    In 99% of the cases, moaning is fake. It's a well-known trigger to get the punter to finish by blowing his rocks off.
    I know saying this will upset many punters who think the girls enjoy sex with them and love to cum because of the amazing fucking they get, blah, blah.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Get that all the time hj with ml. It doesn't work.

You can also FOAM back to the one don't like to kiss or wont kiss. Pretend you about to cum than stick your tongue in it works sometimes.
    Hahaha lol I fucken like your way mate. Gotta try this next time, sticking that tongue out like Manolo in Scarface!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol moan back at her and tell her to come baby come, but always watch her eyes, you know if they roll to the back of her head she is having a good time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    FOAM is a major turn off for me, it's part of their arsenal of tricks to get a guy to cum quickly, well it doesn't work for me and in fact it does the opposite, maybe it works for some guys but for me it's one of those things that will prevent me from seeing her again, in fact it's often one of the things I watch out for in a AR.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It has never worked for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Works like a charm every time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't mind it though I know is fake but is better to have noises makes it more interesting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It all depends on how good an actress she is I suppose, some it is obviously FOAM, others I am not too sure. Become a regular though and you quickly figure it out, if a lady is working to a template it will become obvious.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Over the top fake moans don't do anything for me. When she wraps her arms and legs around me tighter and tighter - that will help push me over the edge.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fake moans or the girl just lays there star fish looking bored. What to decide

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Fake moans or the girl just lays there star fish looking bored. What to decide
    I don’t mind starfishes as long as they have good attitude can be lead into positions where I do the work. No issues with it. What I can’t stand is when they keep moaning tru the session constantly even when I’m not thrusting or b4 I’ve put my cock in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sadly, this Foam BS kinda makes me cum faster…

Also once during a double session, I was fucking one girl in missionary and the other girl was making out with the one I was fucking, both doing BS foam, it made me cum so fucking fast. I get kinda mad that this foam has an effect on me…because I know it’s all fake…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoomer View Post
    Over the top fake moans don't do anything for me. When she wraps her arms and legs around me tighter and tighter - that will help push me over the edge.
    Yes!! When the girl wraps her legs around me during missionary, Holy shit it’s a turn on…better than foam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast