Thread: Top of my fucket list - Curvy Thai SODA!

Top of my fucket list - Curvy Thai SODA!

After months of seeing this curvy Thai girl on different rosters around Sydney and reading great review after great review about her she was always at the top of my list to try. The only thing stopping me was the shops she was working at. Coming from the west it’s a mission to get to Stanmore or Epping. Then last Sunday I saw her on the roster at LSM. Croydon is just a few turns off the M4 so easy enough to get to. I made a mental note to see her the following week if she was rostered.

Saturday night the roster went up on the WeChat and I made a booking immediately. 11:30 - I wanted to sleep in but still wanted her to be fresh for the day.

Went in and paid up to the boss while she adjusted the AC to make sure it was comfortable. Then in came Soda. The photos are accurate but a little touched up. Very great rack on her. We hit it off immediately and I felt like I was in Pattaya again.

Laid down on the table and she started a great leg massage. She took a break between legs to give my lil bro a nice massage for a few minutes and had me about to lift myself off the table. She gave a respectable back and shoulder massage too.

On to part 2 and I have to say this is one of the best girls in Sydney for it. This is what I came for and I made sure I was up to par with my performance. It was passionate and I had to hold back many times from crossing the line too early.

I’d have to put her up there with some of the best ML’s in Sydney if her service is this consistent. This shop is one of the most comfortable as well.

$70 + $150 but all in all I’d say it was worth it. Also, the review about the triple session at Stanmore was confirmed and not false. What a lucky guy.

Thank you for visit us again and write review

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Why is 200 Stanmore showing her as working at their shop today?
    No idea, that was definitely her in Croydon today lol

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSoleilMassage View Post
    SODA AVAILABLE TODAY!

��⭐�� GET TREATED LIKE A KING AT LE SOLEIL MASSAGE AND GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION ��⭐��

Nice photos of Soda, a bit of touch up as op mentioned. Visited her at Drummoyne lovely lady good service oriented

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    No idea, that was definitely her in Croydon today lol
    Can confirm Soda in Croydon shop today - got a massive hug & had a quick chat even though I was seeing someone else - know her from 227 NSM - one of the most beautiful, kind and gentle people I've met plus very good at her job

PS just check 200 roster for today & can't see Soda mentioned !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After months of seeing this curvy Thai girl on different rosters around Sydney and reading great review after great review about her she was always at the top of my list to try. The only thing stopping me was the shops she was working at. Coming from the west it’s a mission to get to Stanmore or Epping. Then last Sunday I saw her on the roster at LSM. Croydon is just a few turns off the M4 so easy enough to get to. I made a mental note to see her the following week if she was rostered.

Saturday night the roster went up on the WeChat and I made a booking immediately. 11:30 - I wanted to sleep in but still wanted her to be fresh for the day.

Went in and paid up to the boss while she adjusted the AC to make sure it was comfortable. Then in came Soda. The photos are accurate but a little touched up. Very great rack on her. We hit it off immediately and I felt like I was in Pattaya again.

Laid down on the table and she started a great leg massage. She took a break between legs to give my lil bro a nice massage for a few minutes and had me about to lift myself off the table. She gave a respectable back and shoulder massage too.

On to part 2 and I have to say this is one of the best girls in Sydney for it. This is what I came for and I made sure I was up to par with my performance. It was passionate and I had to hold back many times from crossing the line too early.

I’d have to put her up there with some of the best ML’s in Sydney if her service is this consistent. This shop is one of the most comfortable as well.

$70 + $150 but all in all I’d say it was worth it. Also, the review about the triple session at Stanmore was confirmed and not false. What a lucky guy.
    Will have to head over and try it out!

Was PT3 (everything) included for the $150 surcharge?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Two different Sodas methinks
    The Soda at Stanmore 200 is a bigger girl ( as in heavier) than the Soda at Soleil
    The Soda at Stanmore is also older

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Two different Sodas methinks
    The Soda at Stanmore 200 is a bigger girl ( as in heavier) than the Soda at Soleil
    The Soda at Stanmore is also older
    No one in the same

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Soda at Soleil is surely not 21. Anyone know her real age?
    Say mid to late 20's or at most early 30's

Bit the bait today and went to see Soda again... Have to say it was even better than the first time. Absolutely orgasmic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can someone confirm that 227NSM/Stanmore 200 Soda is the same as Le Soleil Soda? The Soda at NSM wasn't really up my alley..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    Can someone confirm that 227NSM/Stanmore 200 Soda is the same as Le Soleil Soda? The Soda at NSM wasn't really up my alley..
    You have lucked out champ. Same lovely lass. Although I don't think she is at 200 Stanmore any longer 😎

Senior Member(無間使者)

so $220 inc FS thats pretty good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was there bbbj and cim?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks so hot with those big boobs.

But she is very expensive.
    $100 CBJ
    $150 FS
    $150 BBBJ

Not sure if worth it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool I smell stains of BS…

Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    so $220 inc FS thats pretty good
    I recognise this guy username in another “hard to believe” thread about similar fantasies.

At least @Skylineboy isn’t pushing the boundaries as much as the other guys “make believe” story of pulling three MLs at 200Stanmore for a 4some on a massage table. I’m still laughing at that story…

GET TREATED LIKE A KING AT LE SOLEIL MASSAGE AND GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725
    WeChat: A0405332725

Name: Soda (Thai)
    Size: 7
    Height: 165 cm
    Weight: 52 kg
    Body: busty E cup

Unleash your senses with Soda!
    Captivating busty Thai masseuse who brings passion to every touch.
    Gorgeous service.

When you see SODA, you will be left wondering how a woman could be built so perfectly. Her curves will bring you to tears. SODA has a juicy pair of E cups and an amazing round ass. Her best asset though, is her smile. Her friendliness, and willingness to please is unforgettable. When you combine her beauty with her knowledge and skill in traditional Thai massage, there is no better way to spend a lazy Sunday than cooling off with SODA!

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725
    WeChat: A0405332725