Thread: Olivia Jun Massage Rockdale

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Olivia Jun Massage Rockdale

Person's Name: Olivia

Establishment: Jun Massage Rockdale

Month/Year of Visit: July 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: https://www.junmassage.com.au/ WeChat - massage512A 512a Princes Highway Rockdale NSW

Phone: 0410568587

Hours of Business: 7 days open. 10:00 am to 9:00 pm

Rates: $70/60mins

Size/shape: 10-12, medium size tits, good nipple size, shaven, shoulder-length hair, fit body, 154 cm, no tats.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I have been away traveling for work and I just got back and have been meaning to write this AR. I had been on the forum and was browsing shops when Olivia caught my attention, it was her round plum butt, I like a girl with some meat on her butt, I live in West Sydney so I wasn't sure if it would be worth driving 45 mins to Rockdale to see this ML. I kept looking at her photo and thought stuff it I'm going to do the trip out to Rockdale. I added the shop WeChat and messaged to see if she was available and what time, got a reply right away, and said what time I prefer. I gave them the time and I was on my way.

I get to the address and there's nowhere nearby to park, the shop front is on a main road and the back street has no stop signs. I tried a street near the back street but that was full, it was getting closer to my booking time and I'm getting frustrated. I keep driving down and I see underground parking that says free for 2 hours, it's in a complex with a Chemist and Medical center anyway quickly I parked the car and raced up the lift and out a few streets and I'm finally at the back entrance.

I ring the bell for the massage shop. I hear footsteps coming down some concrete stairs and the door opens. A lovely young Asian girl answers the door with perfect English she takes me upstairs and puts me into one of the rooms. I was thinking I should change my booking and get her if she's available she was really friendly and that gels with me really well as a first impression. She comes back in and asks me who I booked with I said Olivia she smiles and tells me ok cool you booked me, to my surprise she looked a little different from the photos it was more the height and expectations of her butt, that went out the door as her personality did it for me.

We get into part 1 and I like a firm and deep massage. Olivia responded to my request and was 10/10 hitting all the trouble spots, she has great English so the conversation throughout was great.

Now it's time for Part 2 let's just say it was worth the drive I would drive even further for such great service. On the drive back I was all smiles. Olivia knows how to completely take your stress away leaving you smiling with an extra bounce in your walk.

Shop Owner
    ⭐Get VIP Treatment with Luxury Service with JUN Girls. AMAZING SENSUAL MASSAGE & EXPERIENCE! ⭐

OUR ROSTER FOR TODAY

• MIMI
    • ALICE
    • SUKI

ADDRESS: 512A Princes Highway, Rockdale
    PHONE: 0410 568 587
    WeChat: massage512A