Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman98 View Post
    Any info on legit Thai massage with HE around ryde macquire area? Thanks
    Sorry brother, but What's HE??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    Sorry brother, but What's HE??
    Happy ending us HE

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would have thought the majority of legit massage providers also offer a bit more? In my experience anyhow..

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If legit shops are offering extras, they may not want it publicised here. That's why there is the "Private AR" section for senior members.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have about a 50% success rate at Thai shops. Very rare on first visit though. My definition of legit is somewhere you can get a decent massage and they don't charge extra if you don't want more...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Ah yes, this old chestnut again. Leave it to a man to imagine up a "how good would it be if..." scenario. It's a very masculine trait, this one, we do it all the time. Like you go to a nice Thai restaurant and eat a delicious meal, you eventually get to thinking "how good would it be if my beautiful Thai GF could cook up something like this??". Then the quest begins...

Anyway, you gotta ask yourself if you're really after a "good pro-level massage" with a happy ending, or you just want the setting of being in a legit place and then getting it? If it's the earlier, there are some MLs that give a fantastic massage, some even beating what you'd get in a legit place. One example I can think of is Milin at SBM, works at other shops under different names. Incredibly good massage, goes for all the right spots and lots of strength in her fingers.

If you're after the latter, well, I'm afraid your "quest" might turn out to be a long and arduous one. Can't help you with that bro, different outcomes for everyone even with the same lady.