Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mika - Addictive

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mika - Addictive

Date: Friday June 30
    Girl: Mika - Korean mix
    Description: Around 172-175 cm, slim, currently has blonde hair. Boobs C-cup.
    Down below: light dusting of pubic hair, trimmed.
    Conversation: Excellent English, friendly intelligent girl.
    Booking time: 90 minutes

I made another booking with Mika for Friday morning.
    As those who have visited 2 Pope St will know, there are no shower facilities there, so I like to book morning sessions while I'm freshly shaved and showered and the lady is still fresh too.
    This was my second 90-minute booking with Mika. I've found this gets me around 45 minutes of excellent deep relaxing massage while still leaving plenty of play time as well.
    On arrival I paid Cherry the $115 fee for 90 minutes and she showed me to the room.

A few minutes later Mika entered and greeted me with a hug and kiss. I think she regards me as one of her regulars now.
    I got my gear off while she made a few preparations, then she moved close again for a little more kissing.
    I slipped my hands under her tight short dress and lifted it to reveal her g-string. She turned to show me the full 360 degree view and provocatively wiggled her bum at me.
    Turning again she enquired: "Massage first or later?" I elected for massage first and she stroked my hardening member and led me to the table.
    The next 40 minutes were taken up with a blissful deep slow massage. Mika gives a good massage in a 60-minute session but the extra time with 90 minutes makes a noticeable difference.
    During the massage we talked of general things, work, plans for the future, investments, travel, all sorts of stuff. She's very easy to talk with.
    Then after a wipe down with hot towels she slipped out of her clothes and began a nude bodyslide, rubbing her boobs all over my butt and back, pausing to kiss the back of my neck and my shoulders.
    Climbing down, she trailed her fingertips the full length of my body from neck to ankles and invited me to turn over.

Mika gave me a long frontal bodyslide, pausing to squeeze my cock between her boobs and give me a little Spanish before continuing along and presenting me with each boob in turn to suck and fondle.
    She turned to take up the 69 position that she knows I enjoy and as I buried my tongue in her pussy I felt her take my cock in her mouth and begin a slow BBBJ.
    This was so enjoyable, but then after a while she lifted off and climbed down, took my hands and sat me up, saying "come, I'll lie down for you".
    Mika sat me in a chair at the foot of the table then sat herself on the table edge mere centimeters in from of me. She raised her knees, spreading her legs and lay back. I pressed my face into her and licked the length of her pussy from perinaem to clitoris and back again. She draped her legs over my shoulders and sighed audibly as I tongue-fucked her, my nose brushing against her clit.

After a period of time Mika lifted her legs and gently pushed me back on the chair. Wordlessly she slipped off the table and put her hands on my knees drawing my legs apart, before kneeling between them.
    Then she took my cock in her mouth and gave me another slow BBBJ. Watching her mouth working my cock was just so erotic and I couldn't resist. I took her head in my hands and gave her a slow and gentle face-fuck.
    I released her and she stood up, led me back to the table and asked me to lie down. I could see she was preparing to go again to my favourite 69 finishing position, but this time I wanted something different.
    I asked her to lie on the table with me and she obligingly did so, with her head resting in the hollow of my shoulder and my hand on her boob, her hand finding my erection and beginning a slow HJ.
    I lowered my head and kissed her, her mouth opening under mine and our tongues meeting in a sensual dance. She moved her free hand to mine that was still on her breast, then guided it down between her legs. No words were necessary, and I began to masturbate her, keeping pace with her hand on my cock.

Her eyes were closed, head tilted back, and I kissed her throat, feeling her breath on my ear and hearing the soft noises of pleasure emanating from her. I was rapidly approaching the finish now and I kissed her mouth again, our tongues entwining once more as I crossed the line and shot my load, Mika continuing her handwork to drain every drop out of me.
    She glanced down and I followed her gaze to the pool of semen lying between us. Don't know if she was surprised by the volume but it certainly surprised me!
    She said "I think we'd better change the cover" and gathered up the disposable paper sheet before laying down a new one.
    Mika offered me a head massage and I lay back and watched as she untangled her g-string and slipped it back on. I reached out and let my fingers follow the material line over her hip, then down and into the valley between her buttocks.
    I asked her was it comfortable to wear, and she wrinkled her nose and said "No, but it's nice to show and adds some excitement". Well, can't argue with that!
    Afterwards, and fully clothed again, she moved in close, kissed me and asked "Did you like the massage?" Ohhhhh, yes!!! Then "Did I make you happy?" Oh, yes yes yes!!!!
    She smiled and said "That was a nice start to the day".
    I could not fault that sentiment at all.
    Last edited by LBW1959; 02-07-2023 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Date correction

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a session mate! How much was the damage for the extras?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    What a session mate! How much was the damage for the extras?
    So the thing is, I've been with Mika several times now and the experience has grown more erotic each time. BBBJ wasn't offered until my 3rd visit, but now she knows what I like and makes sure that I'm happy.
    We've never discussed extras pricing except in my first meeting when I asked for 69 DATY and she charged me $100.
    There's a certain level of trust now, and she trusts me to compensate her fairly for the great service she provides, indicated by the fact that when I offer her extras tip at the end she pockets it without checking the amount.
    For this session I gave her $150. For the 90 minutes of pure pleasure that she gave me I consider that amazing value. $265 all up with the initial house fee included.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR mate been meaning to check this shop out.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for the nice review dear looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The OP pretty much guaranteed with his review that Mika will be hard to book. Pope Street is my go to shop because the duds are so consistently rare. My strongest recommendation, if Mika or your other first choice is booked out, speak to Mamasan Cherry, tell her what you are looking for and take notice of her recommendation. My personal favourite is AKI but as with Mika don't necessarily expect the full package at the first visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    My personal favourite is AKI but as with Mika don't necessarily expect the full package at the first visit.
    Exactly. My first 2 sessions with Mika were relatively standard R&T with the addition of DATY. It was only at the third booking after she felt completely comfortable with me that the full experience began to unfold.

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Date: Friday June 30
    Girl: Mika - Korean mix
    Description: Around 172-175 cm, slim, currently has blonde hair. Boobs C-cup.
    Down below: light dusting of pubic hair, trimmed.
    Conversation: Excellent English, friendly intelligent girl.
    Booking time: 90 minutes

I made another booking with Mika for Friday morning.
    As those who have visited 2 Pope St will know, there are no shower facilities there, so I like to book morning sessions while I'm freshly shaved and showered and the lady is still fresh too.
    This was my second 90-minute booking with Mika. I've found this gets me around 45 minutes of excellent deep relaxing massage while still leaving plenty of play time as well.
    On arrival I paid Cherry the $115 fee for 90 minutes and she showed me to the room.

A few minutes later Mika entered and greeted me with a hug and kiss. I think she regards me as one of her regulars now.
    I got my gear off while she made a few preparations, then she moved close again for a little more kissing.
    I slipped my hands under her tight short dress and lifted it to reveal her g-string. She turned to show me the full 360 degree view and provocatively wiggled her bum at me.
    Turning again she enquired: "Massage first or later?" I elected for massage first and she stroked my hardening member and led me to the table.
    The next 40 minutes were taken up with a blissful deep slow massage. Mika gives a good massage in a 60-minute session but the extra time with 90 minutes makes a noticeable difference.
    During the massage we talked of general things, work, plans for the future, investments, travel, all sorts of stuff. She's very easy to talk with.
    Then after a wipe down with hot towels she slipped out of her clothes and began a nude bodyslide, rubbing her boobs all over my butt and back, pausing to kiss the back of my neck and my shoulders.
    Climbing down, she trailed her fingertips the full length of my body from neck to ankles and invited me to turn over.

Mika gave me a long frontal bodyslide, pausing to squeeze my cock between her boobs and give me a little Spanish before continuing along and presenting me with each boob in turn to suck and fondle.
    She turned to take up the 69 position that she knows I enjoy and as I buried my tongue in her pussy I felt her take my cock in her mouth and begin a slow BBBJ.
    This was so enjoyable, but then after a while she lifted off and climbed down, took my hands and sat me up, saying "come, I'll lie down for you".
    Mika sat me in a chair at the foot of the table then sat herself on the table edge mere centimeters in from of me. She raised her knees, spreading her legs and lay back. I pressed my face into her and licked the length of her pussy from perinaem to clitoris and back again. She draped her legs over my shoulders and sighed audibly as I tongue-fucked her, my nose brushing against her clit.

After a period of time Mika lifted her legs and gently pushed me back on the chair. Wordlessly she slipped off the table and put her hands on my knees drawing my legs apart, before kneeling between them.
    Then she took my cock in her mouth and gave me another slow BBBJ. Watching her mouth working my cock was just so erotic and I couldn't resist. I took her head in my hands and gave her a slow and gentle face-fuck.
    I released her and she stood up, led me back to the table and asked me to lie down. I could see she was preparing to go again to my favourite 69 finishing position, but this time I wanted something different.
    I asked her to lie on the table with me and she obligingly did so, with her head resting in the hollow of my shoulder and my hand on her boob, her hand finding my erection and beginning a slow HJ.
    I lowered my head and kissed her, her mouth opening under mine and our tongues meeting in a sensual dance. She moved her free hand to mine that was still on her breast, then guided it down between her legs. No words were necessary, and I began to masturbate her, keeping pace with her hand on my cock.

Her eyes were closed, head tilted back, and I kissed her throat, feeling her breath on my ear and hearing the soft noises of pleasure emanating from her. I was rapidly approaching the finish now and I kissed her mouth again, our tongues entwining once more as I crossed the line and shot my load, Mika continuing her handwork to drain every drop out of me.
    She glanced down and I followed her gaze to the pool of semen lying between us. Don't know if she was surprised by the volume but it certainly surprised me!
    She said "I think we'd better change the cover" and gathered up the disposable paper sheet before laying down a new one.
    Mika offered me a head massage and I lay back and watched as she untangled her g-string and slipped it back on. I reached out and let my fingers follow the material line over her hip, then down and into the valley between her buttocks.
    I asked her was it comfortable to wear, and she wrinkled her nose and said "No, but it's nice to show and adds some excitement". Well, can't argue with that!
    Afterwards, and fully clothed again, she moved in close, kissed me and asked "Did you like the massage?" Ohhhhh, yes!!! Then "Did I make you happy?" Oh, yes yes yes!!!!
    She smiled and said "That was a nice start to the day".
    I could not fault that sentiment at all.
    Great review thanks.

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast