Thread: Filo Gaile - bbw who likes to fuck daddy’s ass

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Filo Gaile - bbw who likes to fuck daddy’s ass

So first off Gaile is not a slim girl so if you have a problem with that stop reading. She is a fun Filo though with a cute Canadian tinged accent

She’s still learning massage but puts a lot of strength in to untie knots. Not too bad and will get better over time.

Next up she must have noticed my arse cheeks slightky raised while laying down. She takes that a a hint to put in the gloves and lube my arse. Next she sticks a dildo up my butt. She’s not sure if I’ve done this before so starts gentle.

I up the tempo while looking at her and saying “fuck daddy’s arse baby” Gaile is sweet and plays along. Once she knows I’m comfortable she fast fucks daddy’s arse with me moaning.

Would you like a body slide? Yes please. First can I touch those big melons? Yes daddy. Then she’s all over my back rubbing her abundant skin against mine.

Turn around daddy. My cock is so hard. She gets on top of me and I have Spanish with her tits and stomach. Then she sits up and works my cock. I gave her the sign and she inserts the dildo in again while stroking my throbbing gristle

Is it time to cum? No daddy. Ok baby, more of the same. She ups the pace and I sit up and cuddle her while blowing a big load.

Good feedback to Tifffany. Then I see the lovely Thai Angie and have a chat. Fuck she is hot. I saw her first day and can tell she’s a lot more comfortable and confident now.

Then into the Sunday night.

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling great review ,looking forward to see you soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Daddy's ass got violated! lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love the ass play here

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E cup Gaile working today,please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spainish services

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Spread those ass cheeks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FYI
    The photos on the website are completely fraudulent and do not match the girl in the slightest! (More like a c cup at most on a bigger girl with a not very flattering body)
    However the massage is truly amazing and will iron out the kinks
    Go the massage just don’t expect the false description

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E cup Gaile working today, please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spainish services