Thread: Lalabelles South Guildford - Quality in decline

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lalabelles South Guildford - Quality in decline

Visited Lalabelles in South Guildford today. Was a regular here but in recent times I found that the quality has declined. They use to have younger ladies (below 30) but now have milfs.
    This is since they moved away from the massage with extras to being a brothel.

The shop was pretty quiet as all 5 ladies on the roster were available.

Chose Suki today. The mamasan tried to push for diamond service but I opted for standard for 45 mins. I thought if things were going well I would just upgrade during the session (I have done this with another girl).

The pictures on wechat are real. Massive titles is her one great feature but her body was disappointing and service was way below average. Lucky I didn't pay the diamond service fee.

During the session she kept checking whether the condom came off. After the third stop I just nutted as fast as I could. Immediately after I came she took the condom off, tied it and started spinning it around. Weird! She was trying to see if it was leaking or had a hole. I never had that happen to me before.

I can only assume that she had an accident with another client.

I was done in about 20 mins, took a shower and headed out as fast as I could.

Will I return? Probably not. This is the 3rd average punt I've had here in recent times, and the quality of girls has declined a lot, so won't go back in a hurry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sukis pictures is definitely one where I'd go for a punt.

Back when Jennifer ran the shop I could come in shop and be satisfied. The famous well known Soda worked in the shop until switched to Chinese lady because they didn't get along. Now tried few times shop but feels average at it's best. The WeChat story spam doesn't help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wheres the go to in that area now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    Wheres the go to in that area now?
    I've been to Midnight Delight in Parramatta a few times. Some biggish sizes (10 to 12) Caucasians and Indians, and a couple of middle eastern girls. And the Asian girls here are really hot.

You aren't getting the slim Asian lady or diamond service but for $50 extra, payable in the room, you will get DFK and DATY. I've had a few solid punts here.

4 George in Clyde is nearby but I haven't been.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    I've been to Midnight Delight in Parramatta a few times. Some biggish sizes (10 to 12) Caucasians and Indians, and a couple of middle eastern girls. And the Asian girls here are really hot.

You aren't getting the slim Asian lady or diamond service but for $50 extra, payable in the room, you will get DFK and DATY. I've had a few solid punts here.

Which of the Asians at Midnight would you recommend?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Which of the Asians at Midnight would you recommend?
    I haven't tried any of the Asians but try Mimi. She is a big girl (not my usual type) but a solid punt. Luna, she is Colombian, she is also worth a try, a very solid punt. For both of them you will to save your stamina as they will ride you till you have nothing left.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry mate I would have to disagree with you that this place is on the decline. I would know I'm a frequent punter there since the new management and I've had nothing but great experiences there. Jenny runs a good roster there she is always fair and if you have an issue with a girl she'll do her best to sort it out. I respect that you had a shit experience with Suki but that's just one girl out of the many great girls that work there. All places are quiet at the moment so give them some slack!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm anything around guildford or granville area with slimish asians?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is a great place for a punt. Coco will look after you or Suzy they are both great!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post

Mate, you are not serious, are you? That place is full of old hags that look like junkies. I would stay clear from there. Also don't go by this idiot's post about Lalabells he must have pissed the girls off there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Manager runs a decent shop, but had one below average experience with Korean Suzy....and guess what, she was ticklish. Lucky my booking was only 30 minutes, not worth wasting money on her. She was chatty and friendly but I am not visiting a shop to have a chat!