Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cost of living pressures are biting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Because he is uneducated. Most likely high school level. May have dropped out after year 10.

He doesn't even know the difference between your vs you're so give him a break!
    I always chuckle as if we need to reply like were writing a thesis to a sex forum. If its understandable within a context, then i see no problem.

Anyways, for thai ppl its very common to say baht instead of dollar when they talk about money. What they really mean is the AU currency.

All i'm saying is no need for ppl to get their knickers in a twist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    100% Spot on mate, they are like fireworks, they can go off at any time, she is a real bitch and sends me to the gym at 8am everyday, and all I want to do is relax and sleep in, but I know she has my best interest at heart, anyway next week might be a different story and she might kick me out, if that happens I am going to go whoring around nana plaza,
    Is it true the ratchadapisek strip is no longer ? I would normally head there and try and find a pyt for the week ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's a pay for sex forum, not a Shakespeare Milton Bronte and Dickens Appreciation Society Forum.
    Nobody here gives a fuck about spelling or grammar.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Action Pump View Post
    I always chuckle as if we need to reply like were writing a thesis to a sex forum. If its understandable within a context, then i see no problem.

Anyways, for thai ppl its very common to say baht instead of dollar when they talk about money. What they really mean is the AU currency.

All i'm saying is no need for ppl to get their knickers in a twist.
    I am actually in Bangkok now and when I am paying for things its in Thai baht, but in the back of my mind I am trying to convert to Australian $$$ and it’s basically 22baht to to $1AU
    So i know after I do the maths how expensive things really are

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123