Thread: Do you know of any ML shops that offer quick short time?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Do you know of any ML shops that offer quick short time?

Last year I use to go to this well-hidden massage shop behind Cabramatta train station car park not sure if its 117/3 I can't remember. I was working within the region at the time and a friend took me there for a punt. I'd talk to the mamasan and ask her a short time please and say I only got $80 she would say no problem and send in a girl and I would do everything with her except not wearing a condom. I had the best punts there good memories, short time was supposed to be 15 minutes or so I'd fuck and do everything for at least 30 minutes or more depending on the ML. It's a great place for a quick punt and affordability. It's too far for me these days with tolls it would cost me $40 back and forth. I was wondering if there are other shops out there (not in the west) where you can just get straight into it with no massage short-time FS?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most Massage shops are not supposed to be offering FS, so they may not want the details publicly aired here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is a massage shop that offer quick 15 mins option in the inner west, but since it's a massage shop not all MLs will offer FS, the 15 mins is mostly for HJ quick release.

Also for massage shops I think longer sessions are usually "better value" since you will be paying the same extra anyway...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bodyrotic has that but only some MLs there provide it.
    Place is expensive af tho but it's exactly what you're looking for.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Most Massage shops are not supposed to be offering FS, so they may not want the details publicly aired here.
    Fair enough, I think a suburb and the nearest address will do I can figure it out from there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    There is a massage shop that offer quick 15 mins option in the inner west, but since it's a massage shop not all MLs will offer FS, the 15 mins is mostly for HJ quick release.

Also for massage shops I think longer sessions are usually "better value" since you will be paying the same extra anyway...
    I'll take that on board thanks mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    Bodyrotic has that but only some MLs there provide it.
    Place is expensive af tho but it's exactly what you're looking for.
    I'll check this one out cheers mate.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro, most girls who offers FS at any RNT shop would be happy to just do FS without a massage, especially if you've only booked 30 mins. Think of it like a crab. The massage is the "shell" (it's not something they enjoy doing and doesn't pay well), the FS and the tip from doing that are the "meat" (they enjoy the tip). Most of them would be happy to oblige if you said you don't want a massage and only want to fuck.

You just have to be upfront about it and ask for how you want the sesh to go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, most girls who offers FS at any RNT shop would be happy to just do FS without a massage, especially if you've only booked 30 mins. Think of it like a crab. The massage is the "shell" (it's not something they enjoy doing and doesn't pay well), the FS and the tip from doing that are the "meat" (they enjoy the tip). Most of them would be happy to oblige if you said you don't want a massage and only want to fuck.

You just have to be upfront about it and ask for how you want the sesh to go.
    Went to a new shop yesterday West Ryde. Straight in blew a load straight out will be my go-to for now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which west ryde shop? Very close

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Divine is the new shop.
    Opposite indulgence and Pink lotus

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamilAz View Post
    Last year I use to go to this well-hidden massage shop behind Cabramatta train station car park not sure if its 117/3 I can't remember. I was working within the region at the time and a friend took me there for a punt. I'd talk to the mamasan and ask her a short time please and say I only got $80 she would say no problem and send in a girl and I would do everything with her except not wearing a condom. I had the best punts there good memories, short time was supposed to be 15 minutes or so I'd fuck and do everything for at least 30 minutes or more depending on the ML. It's a great place for a quick punt and affordability. It's too far for me these days with tolls it would cost me $40 back and forth. I was wondering if there are other shops out there (not in the west) where you can just get straight into it with no massage short-time FS?
    Sound good for quick punt. How do you rate the girl’s look there? Is the age like late 30 or early 40s?

I’d be too embarrassed to only cough up $80. An extra $20 will get you a lot better service.
    I’ve spoken to a lot of girls and mamasans over the years and the customers they hate most are the ones that come in off the street with pocket change or just want $20 hj. I’ve heard an old man practically begging to have sex for only $50. It’s not hard to just pay the price for half an hour and pay the girl what she actually wants.
    If you can’t afford it, go bang your hand or your wife.