Thread: Malay Sayang

Junior Member(有D料到)

Malay Sayang

Visited 479 Ginza without a booking (I sometimes like to do this and try my pot-luck and plus there is an influx of new girls which I cant keep up with).

There were a few girls on offer but the one that stood out was Malay Sayang. She has a beautiful face with a nice smile and sexy come fuch me eyes.

Her body is curvy, not fat, I loved her tits...they are just a stand-out for me along with her overall vibe and personality. She is friendly and there is something comforting and hot about being with her. Into the shower with her and what a great way to appreciate her curves and smooth tanned skin. She is comfortable with me touching and theres a bit of DFK as we hit it off quickly. SHe makes her way down for a BBBJ in the shower...Love that! Her lips look so good wrapped about my throbbing c&ck and I really appreciate her effort in satisfying me in the shower.

Quicvk dry off before some more DFK...great kisser. And onto the bed for lots more BBBJ. One thing that stood out was her brushing her teeth before and after the session...this girl is clean and looks after herself. She takes the time to look good and it shows all over her. Her pussy is lasered and smooth and she has a willingness to really satisfy during the session.

BBBJ is followed by the words "lets fuck"...such a turn on!. You dont need to read the details but I recommend Malay Sayang. She is the kind of girl I would love to meet outside and I she makes you feel very special.

I have seen her on the roster many times and never had the pleasure of seeing her before....hit pot luck with the spontaneous visit with Malay Sayang.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree 100%. I spent an hour with her in early June.
    Definitely relaxed vibe, and felt very comfortable with her. Fantastic body. Great boobs!

Great mirrors in the rooms at Ginza too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review. Glad to hear she’s good. I won’t overlook her next time I see her name on the roster..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review George. I too won’t over look her next time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She's been around on and off for some years last I checked she's got a life and job elsewhere but still pops in when cash is needed. Won't reveal anything for her privacy. But iirc, she's sexy wth C+ to D natural boob , beautiful face (and not in the eyes of beholder I might add she's beautiful in common sense. The kind you d turn your head to check twice if you ran into her on streets), and her bbbj is decent. Meaty ass to take a heavy pumping from behind. All that for average ginza price.. if only she works night shift...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she same as Molly at 105 Pymble?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah agree she’s got a stunning face. Everyone has their preferences but for me she’s in the top 3 faces of WLs I’ve seen

Sex was what I’d call light hearted and fun as opposed to sexy and sultry. We had a good chat afterwards and she shared a lot about her life…much more than I would have expected. So I asked her do you tell everyone this on your first meeting? She said “no, but for some reason I felt comfortable sharing with you. I think it’s because you remind me of my father”. 🤔 wtf

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ch12121978 View Post
    I think it’s because you remind me of my father”. �� wtf
    Ouch. Sounds like maybe she's into older men? lol