Thread: 14 Burwood - Cora

Junior Member(有D料到)

14 Burwood - Cora

Writing this as I’m leaving because I always forgot who I see and how the experience was.
    So I go to massage with FS services or go to FS on my bday everyear. My little boy never gets big and blows inside and we always resort to aggressive HJ.

Following the Big breasts forum I was looking at either VIP massage pyrmont or 14 Burwood.
    Decided to go with Cora at 14 Burwood because it’s easier to get to.
    Cora had stepped out so waited til 12:10.
    Bloke offered to let me look at other girls, I should have said yes. Saw a girl in short shorts and high boots that I considered. Bloke said her name was Linda.

Walked into the room to meet Cora. Totally Catfished. Photo looked nothing like her and stated she was Cambodian, she said she was Thai. Immediate urge to want to go out and switch girls but felt bad. She said it was her first day and on trial and I was her second customer. Not really attractive but definitely at least a C cup. Probably D.

Part 1; get massage was on point. She told me she works as a Thai masseuse but uni expenses.
    I enjoyed it so much that I would have just tipped her.

Part 2: we discussed extras; 1 pine apple nude HJ. $20 for body slide on top. 2 pine apples for FS.
    I chose body slide plus HJ. I was so hot by I caved and asked to switch to FS. Body slide was low tier, not even average. She tried but couldn’t get me hard. I’m bad at sex. Also she’s new so didn’t expect anything.

Ending with HJ. Payed $70 +$100 for part 1 and 2. I was not happy that they tried to cut my time at 45 minutes.

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Thanks Shotstack for the AR straightaway.

Did you give feedback to the Papasan about bait and switch?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My friend wants me to go with him in a few weeks to check this place out will have to avoid Cora. I want that experience MILF haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanthegoat777 View Post
    My friend wants me to go with him in a few weeks to check this place out will have to avoid Cora. I want that experience MILF haha
    Does anybody know was it multiple shots for 1hr if you go for FS at 14 burwood?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Generally the impression i get is 1 shot. 2 you will have to pay more , prob another $50 would do it for most there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    Does anybody know was it multiple shots for 1hr if you go for FS at 14 burwood?
    If you are cute as many shot as you can give with no extra charge.