Thread: J Maika - Nonstop DFK with girl next door

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Maika - Nonstop DFK with girl next door

First off, wanna give a big shout out to management at Ginza for offering credit after I had some pretty rough service with a previous J girl. Top notch customer service.

Maika enters the room with a smile and a quick intro and then into the shower. Nice soapy hj, lots of giggling and then off to the bed.

Ginza’s description is pretty accurate and she is definitely a girl next door type.

She is shy, so you gotta initiate, but once it starts it is non-stop.

Unlimited DFK, great technique swapping between light kisses, bit of tongue, and then straight up tongue wrestling. Seriously some of the best DFK i’ve had with a WL. She even threw in some gentle lip biting. Went on for a bit before I decided to head in for some DATY. No odour, no odd taste… thumbs up from me. Back to DFK, now with some fingers inside her. Super wet so it slipped right in 🤤.

Get the condom and go at it in multiple positions. Common theme in each is that her tongue is down my throat lol. Missionary with heaps of DFK, the one with her legs on my shoulder with DFK, doggy, and pronebone with her twisting her neck to kiss me..

Both of us collapsed in a sweaty heat afterwards and we had a nice chat.

Managed to get hard again and so started off round 2 with more DFK. Quick blowie to get it lubed up and then back to HJ and DFK at my request. Maika was seriously going at it and it was super intense. Came, and then just cuddled up for the last few mins GFE style till the buzzer went off.

Let reception know she was great and then had a feed before heading back home.

Would recommend. Treat her well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Unfortunately I had a different experience with Maika. She was very enthusiastic at first and commented on how attractive she found me. I didnt take it too seriously but it was nice to hear from someone I was seeing for the first time, at the very least the effort to make conversation was there despite the language barrier. Then onto the foreplay, she didn’t initiate so I did. Maika was fairly unresponsive to most things I tried during the entree, but got really into it when I entered her. Pounded her in various positions for a good 20mins before I finished the round. We rested for a bit and she mentioned how tired she was. I tried to initiate round 2 to no avail despite there being about 20mins left on the clock. All in all it was a bizarre experience to really rate. Round 1 I would give a 7/10, it could be that I caught her in the middle of her shift, I.e. the midday slog, but the lack of a proper round 2 was fairly disappointing. I’d say YMMV on this one since there is another good review on Maika, could just be me.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by exiky1314 View Post
    Unfortunately I had a different experience with Maika. She was very enthusiastic at first and commented on how attractive she found me. I didnt take it too seriously but it was nice to hear from someone I was seeing for the first time, at the very least the effort to make conversation was there despite the language barrier. Then onto the foreplay, she didn’t initiate so I did. Maika was fairly unresponsive to most things I tried during the entree, but got really into it when I entered her. Pounded her in various positions for a good 20mins before I finished the round. We rested for a bit and she mentioned how tired she was. I tried to initiate round 2 to no avail despite there being about 20mins left on the clock. All in all it was a bizarre experience to really rate. Round 1 I would give a 7/10, it could be that I caught her in the middle of her shift, I.e. the midday slog, but the lack of a proper round 2 was fairly disappointing. I’d say YMMV on this one since there is another good review on Maika, could just be me.
    Wow thanks for your input on this. I'll be abit more wary of J Maika. Was gonna book her but sounds like her service abit inconsistent. Some good reviews, some not so good. So seems shes a YMMV type girl.

Not sure if I wanna take the gamble tho. I prefer a tried & true girl who gives consistent service to everyone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by exiky1314 View Post
    Damn bro sorry to hear that. Yeah it may be a YMMV in that case. I saw her later in the evening and she was pretty upbeat and energised in my case.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe she knows you got bad experience before and try to make up (in other words, reception told her try to offer you best service)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe I got the VIP Rooter experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Wow thanks for your input on this. I'll be abit more wary of J Maika. Some good reviews, some not so good. So seems shes a YMMV type girl.
    gives consistent service to everyone.
    where is other not so good review? hmmm makes me worry too.

one tips from me: dont go for the girl that has "last one/two days" got one before, seriously she was just trying to sleep the whole session and not intersted . probably cant wait to go back to jp

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience with Maika was similar to brother YoshiPP's experience.

Very GFE experience but also lots of PSE.

Date of visit: Friday 28 July 2023 at around 9pm. I didn't have a booking but the guys at reception were very helpful.
    Service: $240 for 45 mins.
    https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3737
    The pics are genuine but touched up.

Maika is not a glamour but very, very cute. The girl next door look is a good description. She is slim and sexy, B Cups, sexy ass and clean shaven, smooth pussy.

I did not have any action in the shower as I was given room 3. The shower is small, can't fit 2 inside.

After the shower, on to the bed. Started with slow, sensual DFK. Lots of it. Then on to BBBJ. Lots of spit, it was slow and sensual but she did deep throat me until she gagged. Then it was on to DATY. A little bit of FOAM but it quickly changed into real enjoyment. No smell and she tasted very sweet.

On to the main event. We switched between cow girl and missionary multiple times. Lots of passionate DFK in between.Towards the end, while in cow girl, she was riding me with fast, shallow thrusts, almost like twerking and riding me at the same time. It felt so good but, apparently, it felt better for her as she came, and hugged me tightly for about a minute until she could recompose herself. Back to missionary. I pounded her until I came. Boy can she take a pounding.

We both collapsed, absolutely exhausted. More sensual DFK and whispers of you are so good! That was so good for my ego. We relaxed for a few minutes until the 5 min warning bell went off.

After I came out of the shower, she handed me a towel and dried me off. My clothes were also folded, which was a nice touch, adding to the GFE experience.

I waited for her to get out the shower before I said my goodbyes. One more DFK on the way out.

Gave my feedback to the guys at reception. Headed home a happy man.

This was one of the best punts I've had in a long time.

Will I return? For sure!

YMMV.