Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leah - Vietnamese Private @ Epping

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes it is a bit expensive but for me it was worth it considering I haven’t had a decent punt in a while. She even very easily got me to pop a second time in 1 hr and that for me is rare these days without the use of the blue pills. So I hope you have a blast, you won’t regret it, than again YMMV. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $350 for something you can get from an equally hot WL for $220….damn son!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post
    $350 for something you can get from an equally hot WL for $220….damn son!
    Not $350 mate, $400 plus $50 for each extra, so yeah a little pricey I guess but to me I didn’t mind it. So where are you hiding the hotties for $220 please let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Price is on the higher range but still reasonable given quality and reputation of PCD girls. Hard to compare an independent with a WL in a brothel with the red lights. I much prefer to pay a bit more for the comfort of using an apartment. YMMV.

I will report back if she’s worth the higher than usual price range.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw the photo on the PCD wechat and make a booking for today. Easy to find parking near the Epping location.

The photos of Leah are real and she is gorgeous in real life. Sexy tattoo on her side and a small one on her lower back. She is petite with massive boobs (pretty sure they are enhanced)

Paid for 1 hr including extras so total was $500.

Sorted the finances and then into the shower. Leah joined me and washed me all over, paying special attention to my little brother.

Onto the bed and there was some LFK and caressing as she worked her way down for a sensual BBBJ. I would say her service is more GFE than PSE. After a while I returned the favour with some DATY. Her pussy is shaved and tiny. No smell and tasted delicious. She was very responsive and repeated "you wanna kill me?!" As she came.

On with the dom and first up was cowgirl position for about 5 min and then switched to missionary. Plenty of eye contact and LFK until I unloaded inside.

Rest of the session we laid in bed talking mostly about food haha

Would I return? Definitely. She is smoking hot, super friendly and gives off a girlfriend vibe. Communication is no problem with her English being very good.

Time for me to start saving for my next visit!

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    500 for the hour, why that much

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've booked for tomorrow. Reviews all look so pretty excited.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fungle View Post

Rest of the session we laid in bed talking mostly about food haha
    @ fungle - are you me? I recently spent some time with Leah and we spent a lot of time talking about food too =) Must be part of her routine =)

Looks like shes been busy last couple of days - my humble review here : http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-10-Experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    @ fungle - are you me? I recently spent some time with Leah and we spent a lot of time talking about food too =) Must be part of her routine =)

Looks like shes been busy last couple of days - my humble review here : http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-10-Experience
    I wish I was you @ pistons so I could have had another round with Leah haha

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad I got my session booked in for next week already, looks like she's gonna be busy. As one of the guys who saw her multiple times last year I'm just glad she's back lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    Glad I got my session booked in for next week already, looks like she's gonna be busy. As one of the guys who saw her multiple times last year I'm just glad she's back lol.
    She sure is busy - I swear I contacted PCD within an hour of his WeChat moment post and some of times I wanted were already out! Get in there quick boys!

Hope she stays around!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123