Thread: Aki - cute , fun

Junior Member(有D料到)

Aki - cute , fun

Mascot - japanese massage 1119 botany rd,

Aki, 20 agree ,
    nice face, A cup tiny.
    slim , average height , (advertised as tall ). lol
    nice bum, typical japanese

today don't know why just one of those days , drove to mascot, Wechat , says 3 Japanese girls, i asked for recommendation ,, Aki was offered , firm massage
    i said ok ,

arrive , $$$ different price to advertised - $80 hr, or boss lady said $140 special ? i did ask what was special ?
    paid for the special haha,

go to room , a little small and table very high. Aki comes in with a smile, we chat , massage is soft , i said i was told firm - we just laughed, as she said not firm ,
    good conversation , i asked what was the special , NHJ,

she was massaging my back , and i was rubbing her leg, bottom ... a little front touching,

she is cute and i was feeling the mood, so after 10 min i turned over, kept touching her. then i said can i massage you ? she was very happy said ok.
    so she got fully undressed, whilst i rubbed her back,
    she lay on the bed face up as i wanted to see her body , sucked her little a cups, and played with her down, she was very wet, big turn on.

played, she was enjoying and arching her back, this went on for quite a while, , cum ? yes she said twice...

ok , my turn, HJ, ball rub, , , cleaned up , then light massage , i massaged her again, and 2nd shot,

she kept her clothes off, no rush , which was nice, as some will rush and then get dressed quickly.

I had fun, overall enjoyed the massage and play
    of course , up to the girls discretion

WIR - yes , yes,

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badone View Post
    Mascot - japanese massage 1119 botany rd,

Aki, 20 agree ,
    nice face, A cup tiny.
    slim , average height , (advertised as tall ). lol
    nice bum, typical japanese

today don't know why just one of those days , drove to mascot, Wechat , says 3 Japanese girls, i asked for recommendation ,, Aki was offered , firm massage
    i said ok ,

arrive , $$$ different price to advertised - $80 hr, or boss lady said $140 special ? i did ask what was special ?
    paid for the special haha,

go to room , a little small and table very high. Aki comes in with a smile, we chat , massage is soft , i said i was told firm - we just laughed, as she said not firm ,
    good conversation , i asked what was the special , NHJ,

she was massaging my back , and i was rubbing her leg, bottom ... a little front touching,

she is cute and i was feeling the mood, so after 10 min i turned over, kept touching her. then i said can i massage you ? she was very happy said ok.
    so she got fully undressed, whilst i rubbed her back,
    she lay on the bed face up as i wanted to see her body , sucked her little a cups, and played with her down, she was very wet, big turn on.

played, she was enjoying and arching her back, this went on for quite a while, , cum ? yes she said twice...

ok , my turn, HJ, ball rub, , , cleaned up , then light massage , i massaged her again, and 2nd shot,

she kept her clothes off, no rush , which was nice, as some will rush and then get dressed quickly.

I had fun, overall enjoyed the massage and play
    of course , up to the girls discretion

WIR - yes , yes,
    Thank you for the AR.

Sounds like a good value for $140. If DATY was allowed and slightly bigger cups, I would be rushing there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks, unfortunately no Daty, lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s their WeChat?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sid2121 View Post
    What’s their WeChat?
    mascotmassage1119

Looks like a lot of girl with “open minded “ tag popping up at this place .. Ella and Mina for example ..

The photos of LENA - that’s same Lena from 108 Anzac parade I think

Banned
    Busty New Japanese Sakura available this Friday Saturday and Sunday.