Thread: Iris Massage Wentworthville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post Iris Massage Wentworthville

First AR after recently joining, apologies for the patchy details, and lack of the literary skills seen in some of the posts on here.

Decided to try this place out. Went on two occasions and had different experiences. There's a few posts about this place, as well as the other locations I think owned by the same owner, including Sunshine Massage which is just up the road. It's a pretty small shop, no shower unfortunately, but seems reasonably clean.

The first was a Thursday, showed up with no booking, was greeted by the girl at the front desk, probably mid 20s (I'm terrible with ages and body sizes). I think she said her name was Candy (also not great with names). She took me past the other girls there that day, a few of whom looked pretty stunning at brief glance. Agreed with ?Candy to 45 minutes with NHJ, I think it was about $100. I should get better at remembering details sorry. Anyway was an above average part 1 by my beginner experience, followed by a great B2B (she ended up offering this). She was friendly, chatting and complementing me throughout. Thoroughly enjoyed it and I didn't last long. Overall good experience, and particularly after seeing the others working there I knew I'd be back.

The second time was a Monday, again no booking. A cute girl greeted me, led me to a room. Then swapped out for an Indian girl, probably mid-late 20s. (?). She didn't give me a name, just asked how long I wanted. She wasn't really my type, a bit on the big side (just personal preference), so I said 30 minutes, despite initially planning to go for an hour. I'm glad I didn't. She offered me NHJ and agreed to $100 for 30 minutes. Part 1 wasn't that great, pretty repetitive and mainly just legs. Part 2 started with some very brief teasing, then her basically lying flat on my back for about a minute, hardly moving. Wasn't great. Then she asked me to flip. Luckily I was pretty pent up so I surprisingly didn't last long with her HJ.

Overall wouldn't return for the second experience. But based on the first I definitely would. Might be a preference thing, or maybe she just wasn't feeling it, but it was a totally different treatment.

It raised a few newbie questions for me. If I rock up with no appointment, what's the etiquette if I'm not keen on who I'm presented with. I was happy to try because it was my first time with her, but if offered again I wouldn't be too keen. Is it just a matter of being blunt and asking if anyone else available? I don't want to seem rude.

Any feedback on the first AR would be appreciated. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you're not happy with the girl offered to you, ask for someone else and if not then walk away.
    After all its your money and you choose how to spend it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went back to this place again the other day, on a Monday evening as my initial choice had no one available. It’s a pretty convenient shop, right on the highway but carparks behind, and entrance is off the street. (Unlike Sunshine massage up the road which is the same owners).

By chance, Daisy, who I’d seen before was available (I got the name wrong in my previous post).

Went with 45 minutes, with NHJ was $95 I think. I tipped about ?20 because of the notes I had, and she said she’d throw in B2B.

- Mid 20’s probably
    - Pretty face but not stunning
    - Slim but not overly fit body, natural B cups, nice ass with a bit to it

Part 1: Not the best from a massage perspective, definitely seemed like she was going through the motions to get to part 2. Some great tackle tickle towards the end though, great tease

Part 2: Really felt like GFE. She remembered me from a month earlier, again kept complimenting me, asking how often I work out etc. Great cat bath, with kissing on face, almost on mouth lol as well as pretty generously around groin too.

I hadn’t punted for a while so didn’t last long after she started a pretty great b2b. She was happy with me touching, kissing nipples. I didn’t try for FIV. She seemed disappointed after I came, and even offered a second round but I wasn’t up to it. She even put a towel down and grinded on top in cowgirl, as if she wanted to keep going.

WIR: definitely for the part 2. If you’re looking for a proper massage as well, probably not. YMMV and it may be partly a chemistry thing, but really great part 2 and seemed open to doing more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyphil55 View Post
    if you're not happy with the girl offered to you, ask for someone else and if not then walk away.
    After all its your money and you choose how to spend it
    Totally agree as you are the boss, some girls are ridiculous