Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are WLs that do long days busy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I think I know this girl. She must be from Thai
    Actually she was a young Chinese student. She was able hold a conversation in English so she was saying a few punters booked her for a couple hours and just wanted to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    Actually she was a young Chinese student. She was able hold a conversation in English so she was saying a few punters booked her for a couple hours and just wanted to talk.
    Oh lol

I know 2 mls that got booking marathon with a punter and his friends, as they told me the story in 2 different occasion in 2 different shop. As now they worked in 2 different places.

They used to work in 1 shop and able to do double with them.

So the story was every week or two, they got booking from a group which all the member of the group friends each other for the whole day. So like friend A 3 hours friend B 2 hours friend C 3 hours etc etc.

And in once in a month there is a punter that always booked them for 6 hours for bj only. And I can say those 2 girl's bj is one of the best in the business. Vacuum cleaner lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If girls has good photos and new, they usually get lots of bookings. If they provides very standard service, they usually will lose lots of customers in matter of weeks.

I think those who often keep being busy despite working long hours are the ones who are willing to do all services you requested. Being pretty help, but in the end its the services that matters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just someone love sex and someone needs money.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    How'd you know they didn't sleep with her during the long bookings? And by sleep I mean fuck... I'd take a WG out all paid up, get gold class movie tickets for us to go to a matinee movie (come on, who goes to those??) and fuck her right there in the theatre.

Wouldn't that be a huge kick? Come on, the possibilities are endless...
    Yeh they could have. But when you're at the shop, u already in the best position to sleep with her lol taking out to dinner/movies will just add extra unneccesary steps + waste time travelling. Save that for a GF/Wife.

But I guess some may want the extra thrill and want to take the GFE to the next level

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Yeh they could have. But when you're at the shop, u already in the best position to sleep with her lol taking out to dinner/movies will just add extra unneccesary steps + waste time travelling. Save that for a GF/Wife.

But I guess some may want the extra thrill and want to take the GFE to the next level
    I have a thing for doing it in a public place bro, lol!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the input fellas.

Reading the reply’s it looks like it really comes down to the individual.

Maybe I’ll just take a punt on one of the these WL doing long hours and hope for the best.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    How'd you know they didn't sleep with her during the long bookings? And by sleep I mean fuck... I'd take a WG out all paid up, get gold class movie tickets for us to go to a matinee movie (come on, who goes to those??) and fuck her right there in the theatre.

Wouldn't that be a huge kick? Come on, the possibilities are endless...
    This reminds me of going to movie marathons as a teenager lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I cannot comment much on WLs because these days I see MLs almost exclusively, and WLs are a once or twice a year treat. I did however get an insight on busyness back in March. I had a booking with a regular ML, but last thing at night (I am usually a 10am punter) as I had returned from Melbourne late in the evening. She is usually pretty good with a very professional service but something wasn't quite up to par. But I just put it down to one of those days. However, when we left the room the receptionist told her that she could not get an Uber for 40 minutes. The effect was immediate, she just broke up sobbing, crying "I'm just so tired." I asked her where she was going and it was only about 15 minutes out of my way so I volunteered to be chauffeur. She got in the car and I swear she was fast asleep is less than a kilometer.

I did not see her for almost a month but when I did she apologized and explained what had happened. Usually she did a 10 am till midnight shift on a Friday but on that particular shift she was the only one of 3 that turned up from 10am until 4pm and after 4pm was one of 2(usually 4) "The receptionist did a brilliant job re-arranging and shortening appointments," but she added, that it meant she was flat out all day and said " FS seven times, 4 BJ's and 5 or maybe 6 handies." That's why I fell asleep,"

Not sure I needed all that information but it was a bit of an eyeopener on what a girl might have to do on a very busy day, and a WL offering Diamond service could be totally knackered at the end of a long shift. No wonder some of the J and K WLs operate on a short term fly in fly out deal .

I also sent a reminder to myself "stick to early mornings."

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice one. Yes, early morning is better. Sometimes we are lucky enough to see girl when she is not busy. I guess for popular girls, usually busy. So best is booking early sessions.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    I visited a ML first thing in the morning and her service was excellent. Then a couple months later I had the itch to visit her again, but this time I was her last customer. The service just wasn't the same and very much felt half arsed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you read the recruitment pages on the websites of massage businesses and brothels (you can get them translated), some are telling potential girls that working there could make them $2000 to $4000 a day. You can then calculate how many hours or clients they have to see a day to make that much.
    For example, to make $2000 a day net (say they end with $200 an hour), they'd have to be booked solid for 10 hours.... and so on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've meet a few WL that went home early due to seeing too many customers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think if they are not staying in the country for long (like some girls at Ginza), they do long days naturally and if they become popular they are also very busy with long days.
    other than that, it seems that if a girl has been on the roster for a while and are popular, they will be doing short hours that are fully booked.
    most girls that are on long hours and have been on the roster for a while are generally not booked as much.
    i got this info from talking to a few girls with varying working hours. i suppose supply and demand?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12