Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are WLs that do long days busy

Junior Member(有D料到)

Are WLs that do long days busy

Are these women chock-a-block for the whole 12+ hours, or are they doing long shifts because they’re quiet?

I’ve always wondered this, because I feel put off booking someone 10 hours into a 12 hour shift. I mean, how enthusiastic is she really going to be having you be the 10th middle aged fat guy crawling on top of her for the day.

If any of you bros have any insight I’d appreciate the input to quell my curiosity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No way to know if a WL was actually busy for her entire shift. I doubt many girls, if any, would be booked out for the whole duration on 12+ hour shifts.

Then, she could also be taking breaks to eat/nap/bathroom.

Whether or not she is still enthusiastic late into her shift. Well, that depends on the individual WL and... maybe their impression of the customer. Lol, I imagine they could be judging their customers comparing to recent ones, especially on the same day when it's still fresh in their minds.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    It depends. Some of the girls I know say that a "busy" day for them is 5 customers a day in a 10-12 hour shift.
    But depends how popular they are. Alot of times, i can book in a girl within even half an hr of arriving. So I doubt alot of them are booked back to back.

Regular Japanese girls I see, even if I am last one for a 12 hr day, they still give me the same great service. But I'm not sure if its because I'm their regular, so I cant say if same service will be given to a customer who isnt a regular or a customer they dont particularly like.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know some of the short stay jap girls have quite a few 12 hr days with barely a break. But they tell me they get their rest when customers are happy just laying with them doing nothing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't know how they have the energy when they don't even eat during their shift though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some punters will actually do multiple hours. There was one popular girl at N5M who would do 10-12 hour shifts and there was one punter who booked her for four hours on the shift.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I remember a regular of mine who was always booked out.

Really pretty girl late twenties.

The reason she was booked out was that her regulars would book her for hours. One guy 3 hrs, me 2 hrs and so on.

Some guy would book her and take her to dinner. So she didn't see that many customers per day but had the hours clocked.

Unfortunately she no longer works and i think a regular took her off the market

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosaj10 View Post
    I don't know how they have the energy when they don't even eat during their shift though
    Exactly. This is one of the main reasons why I prefer to make morning bookings.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    Some punters will actually do multiple hours. There was one popular girl at N5M who would do 10-12 hour shifts and there was one punter who booked her for four hours on the shift.
    I think I know this girl. She must be from Thai

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think I also know this girl, could never get a booking with her lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    My experience only - I think wl are ok they not as tiring compared to ml. I remember when I was abit younger I normally punt at midnight all the time at 5 star nd Ginza ..most wl I see was the same as I see them during day time.

But for ml ( they also do bbb/ fs ) they rather me i come earlier best at or before lunchtime not night time. They can't handle me I can play for 3/4 of the session none stop I remembered a few " cum baby cum " one said I'm dead , you killed me ,I'm sore hahaha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post
    Are these women chock-a-block for the whole 12+ hours, or are they doing long shifts because they’re quiet?

I’ve always wondered this, because I feel put off booking someone 10 hours into a 12 hour shift. I mean, how enthusiastic is she really going to be having you be the 10th middle aged fat guy crawling on top of her for the day.

If any of you bros have any insight I’d appreciate the input to quell my curiosity.
    That would depends on the shop I guess. If it’s a popular place crawling with customers. Most likely the girls there are very busy or even working almost nonstop. That’s why I stopped going to ginza more than 6 years ago.

Not only cuz the reception was pretty shitty. But also that place became super crowded that the girls would be like a factory production line. Opening their legs for a continuous line of customers. It just gave me mental block at the end and I could not shake the thought of their pussy still warm from the last guy dick in there 15 mins ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many customers have questioned the consistency of good service among Japanese girls working here on short visits. Given that you're a regular with many Japanese girls then they tried to deliver a great service for you. However, when guys aren't regulars and the girl gets tired after a few customers, she's going to slacken off. She can't be a machine all the time.
    Yeh bro, of course the girls are humans too. So they get tired too & naturally, they will like some guys and not others. Every guys different, my best punts have almost always been with Korean & Japanese girls. Some guys have better punts with other girls. I do try & mix it up abit by seeing other ethnicities occasionally.

YMMV, so not every guy will get same service from same girI I can imagine. If girl likes u & click well, u will get great service. If she doesnt, will be a bad service.

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I think I know this girl. She must be from Thai
    Its T-Linh. Saw her few times. She was great! Very friendly, upbeat Thai girl. Actually most Thai girls are.

She must have some pretty loaded fans with deep pockets as some book her for few hours at a time

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I remember a regular of mine who was always booked out.

Really pretty girl late twenties.

The reason she was booked out was that her regulars would book her for hours. One guy 3 hrs, me 2 hrs and so on.

Some guy would book her and take her to dinner. So she didn't see that many customers per day but had the hours clocked.

Unfortunately she no longer works and i think a regular took her off the market
    Bro, WTF...most guys take girls out to dinner/drinks hoping to sleep with them after. Imagine u already skipped all of that, already going to sleep with her, then decide to take her to dinner instead haha.

Dayuuum, imagine being that guy who takes a girl off the market/marries her, knowing shes literally slept with 1000's of men during her career.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Its T-Linh. Saw her few times. She was great! Very friendly, upbeat Thai girl. Actually most Thai girls are.

She must have some pretty loaded fans with deep pockets as some book her for few hours at a time
    The one that similar to her body shape foxy looking face is rumi.

But service not Linh's level yet

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    The one that similar to her body shape foxy looking face is rumi.

But service not Linh's level yet
    I love Thai girls as well. Gotta get Rumi up to Linh's level. She could be the next Linh. Marine(Patty) and Nali also great. But Nali very hard to catch as only works daytime.

Senior Member(無間使者)

yeah they were "loaded"! Then unloaded... ha ha ha!!

I'm a fan of trying to go as early as possible - but schedule often prevents that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro, WTF...most guys take girls out to dinner/drinks hoping to sleep with them after. Imagine u already skipped all of that, already going to sleep with her, then decide to take her to dinner instead haha.

Dayuuum, imagine being that guy who takes a girl off the market/marries her, knowing shes literally slept with 1000's of men during her career.
    How'd you know they didn't sleep with her during the long bookings? And by sleep I mean fuck... I'd take a WG out all paid up, get gold class movie tickets for us to go to a matinee movie (come on, who goes to those??) and fuck her right there in the theatre.

Wouldn't that be a huge kick? Come on, the possibilities are endless...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’ve had instances where one of my regulars was double booked. She had an other guy waiting in another bedroom while we fucked first. So next time you’re asked to wait, this may be why.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast