Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody know what happened to Kelly's Asian Flowers?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Question Does anybody know what happened to Kelly's Asian Flowers?

Are they closed or are they just under new management?

Any intel on the girls there if it's still open? Is the site still relevant?

Thanks in advance!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last I saw it was just a new massage shop now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last time I checked it was under new management...whatever that means.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mimi (ex Kelly’s WL) told me earlier this year that the owner was a bitch and treated the girls bad. So they left and the place dissolved.

Dunno what’s happening there now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Mimi (ex Kelly’s WL) told me earlier this year that the owner was a bitch and treated the girls bad. So they left and the place dissolved.

Dunno what’s happening there now.

Hey Ghost Haunt,
    Do you have any intel on where Mimi is at now?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’d be keen to know where Mimi went too

Great service and kern to repeat

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooshe View Post
    Hey Ghost Haunt,
    Do you have any intel on where Mimi is at now?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Shes at 46 Springhouse https://46springhouse.com.au/mimi-2/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome. I deleted her wechat as thought was os. She's s great talker if you can understand anything she say. She loves her dog. Good one to break the ice for newbie to her. She also a party girl if you follow. Nikki told me she was thinking of going back there. Looks like won't happen. I tried getting Nikki and Mimi in double but they hate each other

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never seen mimi before. Is her face better looking than nicky?

Ah Mimi, might have to venture down to 46 for old times sake, with ear plugs as that girl could talk under water with a mouthful of marbles.

Nicky, I think she is at the end of the road. Owes money everywhere, not working much and i dont think she really wants to work anymore. Immigration/ABF are on her tail I believe. She just can't get it together. Be surprised if she is still in Australia by the end of the year.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Ah Mimi, might have to venture down to 46 for old times sake, with ear plugs as that girl could talk under water with a mouthful of marbles.

Nicky, I think she is at the end of the road. Owes money everywhere, not working much and immigration are on her tail I believe. She just can't get it together.
    Too much talk at the start of a punt ruins a punt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    Awesome. I deleted her wechat as thought was os. She's s great talker if you can understand anything she say. She loves her dog. Good one to break the ice for newbie to her. She also a party girl if you follow. Nikki told me she was thinking of going back there. Looks like won't happen. I tried getting Nikki and Mimi in double but they hate each other
    Tell me about it. With Mimi, whatever you do don’t ask her anything cos she won’t stop yapping. If you’re a nice bloke you may even get BBFS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah heard the same thing with some other girls too that Kelly was a lying scumbag and treating the girls badly. One of the girls also said Kelly is a massive gambler (not surprise by that), and that her son is just leeching off her Mom with expensive jewelleries, tech goodies and fancy car while his mom was running the biz.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post

Nicky, I think she is at the end of the road. Owes money everywhere, not working much and i dont think she really wants to work anymore. Immigration/ABF are on her tail I believe. She just can't get it together. Be surprised if she is still in Australia by the end of the year.
    Does anyone know where Nicky is there days? She was a great root back in the days.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega8384 View Post
    Does anyone know where Nicky is there days? She was a great root back in the days.
    She has been working at 666 Elizabeth, but the mamasan hasn't heard from her for a couple of weeks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You're an absolute legend thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls I met there seemed to like her, that was a long time ago though.

The one thing they didn't like about working there was there was always guys hanging around the office area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nicky is a gem. Its a shame that she's got so many dramas.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There was also a WL called Kiki @46 who had a tattoo on her wrist of a leaf with a thorn trough it.
    She was pretty fit but once on the pipe, got pretty crazy. I had her couple of times there and last @271 Vixens couple of years ago where she went by another name, Alice I think it was. She was a nice accomodating girl tho, loved DATY69. I hope she is ok.

Kelly's Asian Flowers. Going by the above it seems to have mixed reviews, but as a name it is quite pretty..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast