I recently had the pleasure of visiting the massage shop in Cremorne, and I must say it was an absolute delight. It is the same block of the Mcdonald at Military Road. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted with warmth and professionalism, creating an inviting and soothing atmosphere. The convenience of having two Asian ladies, Rose and Lisa, available for walk-ins was an added bonus.

I believe they are both from Thailand and Rose is the one I picked as she seems has better body shape and big boots.

Rose gave me a nice and sensible touch in the session, and she showed care to my reaction. Throughout the massage, I was transported to a state of pure relaxation. The therapist' hands worked wonders, releasing the knots and tightness in my muscles with a perfect balance of pressure and gentleness. Their intuitive touch seemed to understand my body's needs, leaving me feeling rejuvenated and revitalized.

Part 2 was provided in relateively cheap compared to other shop in the area, as they have show room available, then I asked for a b2b massage together with B and Hj at the end. I was really enjoy the pressure that came from Roses body, and it was amazing.

What sets this massage shop apart is the genuine care and attention given to each customer. The therapists were attentive and responsive, ensuring that I was comfortable and satisfied throughout the session. They created a safe and respectful environment, allowing me to completely let go and immerse myself in the experience.

Overall, I would gave them 9 out of 10 for the serivce, and they seems under new management now as the interior design is totally different.

Address: 314a Military Rd, Cremorne NSW 2090
Shop: http://cremornethaimassage.com.au/