Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone of you ever had an outcall ???

Senior Member(無間使者)

anyone of you ever had an outcall ???

just wondering if anyone of you ever had an outcall and the girl that showed up was way way below your expectations ?

what did you do then ? tell her to piss off ? or open the door anyway cos you felt sorry for her and then let her take your money ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ghosted one in a hotel but a massive risk hey - only go quality outcall - use locanto to roll the dice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with James, do your homework first and only book genuine well reviewed ladies.
    I've had numerous outcalls to both home and hotels and they have always been know quantities so i know what i'm getting in advance......no nasty surprises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, only booked reviewed girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i booked one tonight that failed to show up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Booked a few to my hotel room when in other towns and cities. While usually quite cheap, the ones in regional towns are always ordinary and at least 20+ years older than advertised. A lot turn up with no doms and there is no way I am sticking it in them with no dom even though they are happy to do this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Booked a few to my hotel room when in other towns and cities. While usually quite cheap, the ones in regional towns are always ordinary and at least 20+ years older than advertised. A lot turn up with no doms and there is no way I am sticking it in them with no dom even though they are happy to do this.
    ever had one in Brisbane ? how much did it cost you ? any good ? looks-wise and service-wise ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its easier going for incalls. You can leave if they are crap. I have only done incalls and only a few outcalls if i knew they are genuine and very good. I think i mentioned somewhere else on this forum about offering to get them a room somewhere then getting some freebies or extended time in exchange for the room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Its easier going for incalls. You can leave if they are crap. I have only done incalls and only a few outcalls if i knew they are genuine and very good. I think i mentioned somewhere else on this forum about offering to get them a room somewhere then getting some freebies or extended time in exchange for the room
    I agree. Outcalls if you have not met them can go pear shaped real fast. Even if you have been chatting to them in person they can be cray cray and you are stuck with them. Incalls at least you can run.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so then, the question remains, who would u recommend for outcall services

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    so then, the question remains, who would u recommend for outcall services
    I would recommend picking a few you like then do an incall first. If you want to roll the dice go through the range of legit review sites out there and pick someone with multiple good reviews.

I have done outcalls with cheap Asians on the GC and they satisfied my need for a quick pump n dump and they are always keen to leave ASAP afterwards. If you pick the right hotel you need to come down to collect them (one I use in Sydney you must collect you cannot comm in) and prep yourself when you get down to walk straight out and keep walking if the 21yo hottie for $500 turns out to be 60yo so it is kind of like a walk from an incall.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't waste your money and send them away

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've used WeChat outcalls before a big hit or miss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyPunter123 View Post
    are they Asian or ...

anyone you can recommend ? thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WeChat?

From where?

Hue did you find them?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Use the nearby function, they are all Asian but they only pop up every now and then nowadays. There was a big crack down on WeChat a few years ago

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Use the nearby function, they are all Asian but they only pop up every now and then nowadays. There was a big crack down on WeChat a few years ago
    who crack them down

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go for an incall. Don't know why you would want an outcall. If they are charging alot for full service they should provide the venue. if its less for an outcall maybe but thats a big maybe.
    Don't do outcalls. I have only done it twice. One time I was over in Perth for work and had a lady visit me. She was not the same on the photo and I said no. She got huffy and this was a place my company paid for so never again. The other time was to my house at the time and same issue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that is what i always worry about ; someone showing up different to what i had in mind

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    who crack them down
    Chinese government forced Wechat to take all the fun out of the 'nearby' function. Used to be a great way to meet chinese students.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast