Phone : 9415 3829

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, FIV, reverse CG, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Quite pretty, decent curvy figure, B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Good session

My experience/comments : Decided to punt for a second day in a row, which is unusual for me, but I might not get another opportunity until next week. So I called Nico and booked Lucky.

Nico met me and showed me into the room. I paid and was immediately joined by Lucky.

Lucky is quite pretty and was wearing a short and tight pink dress. She was immediately friendly.

I showered and she stripped and showered.

She has a decent curvy figure (not fat) with pert B-cups and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and there was a brief lick of my nipples while she stroked my cock and she soon moved to kneel between my legs.

Lucky gently licked my balls, which was delightful, and then worked her way up my shaft.

It was a very good BBBJ – starting nice and slow and sensual with lovely soft lips, no teeth and good use of her tongue. There were no interruptions and she went reasonably deep and she gradually went faster and started some good hand-action.

Lucky asked whether I wanted to fuck but I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

This was OK and I was allowed to insert a finger but Lucky was very quiet, although she moaned a bit after a while, but she didn’t cum.

I asked for some more BJ and she was getting me close so I said “We fuck”.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could cum in her mouth and I was surprised when she said “No” as and earlier review said she did CIM.

Lucky turned round for some reverse cowgirl which was good and I fingered her arsehole but no insertion was permitted.

I then asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was good and I was close to cumming but the bed was a bit high so I was stretching and I couldn’t quite get there.

We switched to the mish and Lucky was urging me on but I’d lost my momentum. Lucky then suggested that she suck me again so I thought I might get a CIM ending after all.

I lay down and she resumed sucking me again, which was good, but she pulled her head away at the last moment.

Lucky tidied me up and I turned over and she gave my back and legs a good oily massage.
    She said she has been here three years and was from Guangzhou – her English is OK.

She works at 116 on Sundays and Wednesdays and said she doesn’t work anywhere else.

Time was up and we showered and dressed and I said “Thank you” to Nico on the way out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does this shop allow punters to see a line up?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AGS1980 View Post
    Does this shop allow punters to see a line up?
    I've never asked to see a line-up as I always book a specific girl. But I'm sure they would let you meet the girls if you asked (although they never have more than three girls working).

Remember - they girls are mostly mature ladies (usually in their 40s) but nearly always good service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Confirmed, they’re all Asian MILfs but they put in real effort. Never had a dud punt there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $150 for one hour, full service, is a great deal. An honest place.
    Unlike the bullshit, you get at other places with girls listing endless price menu.