Thread: Seoul Tips

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Seoul Tips

Hi Gents,

I’ve posted this in the outside Australia part of this forum. But does anyone have any tips or advice about punting in Seoul? I’m going there for a business trip and plan to go out and play at night. No Itaewon/Hooker Hill suggestions, thank you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Heard about these places called " Kiss kiss bang bang". Apparently some gorgeous Korean girl lies down with you and you had a good old cuddle and snog and sometimes this leads to more. Its not a brothel per se but if I was going there it would be top of my list.
    I read about these a while back maybe 2/3 years ago. Worth an investigation - as always have you consulted Inter Sex Guide Forum.
    4FoW2

Banned
    i went to Itaewon but did not find anything.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks.

But yea I’ve read all about the lip bang or kiss bang and even looked into the International Sex Guide. I don’t have time to go around here and there that’s the only problem. Might have to do an outcall and hope for the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Similar suggestions for Japan please ? Tokyo osaka Kyoto etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    Similar suggestions for Japan please ? Tokyo osaka Kyoto etc
    Check out Tokyo Adult Guide forum.

Definitely try the soaplands, quite fun. We tried a love hotel as well and had a girl come there, but turned out to be a chinese girl and not japanese. The websites with english tend to be non-japanese..