Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going on a road trip to Sydney - worth it?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Going on a road trip to Sydney - worth it?

So I just got a new car this year and quitted the job I have hated for the past 2 years so I am thinking about going on a road trip and punting at the same time since it is such a nice combo in my opinion.

I live in BNE so Sydney is obviously my first choice for accomplishing my goals.

Just wondering though if Sydney does have a wider variety of service and girls to choose from and more competitive pricing compared to BNE?

In terms of accommodation, which budget hotels do you recommend me to stay? I am thinking about spending around 80 AUD for the day rate and am not looking for anything fancy, just a small room with bathroom facility and a single bed in a safe suburb is fine.

Thanks guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes better options, back packer hostels would be your best option for your budget.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure you will get anything in Sydney for $80 a night outside dorm style backpackers. You will get on a good day a cheap 1 bed own bathroom in Chinatown area for $150

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Not sure you will get anything in Sydney for $80 a night outside dorm style backpackers. You will get on a good day a cheap 1 bed own bathroom in Chinatown area for $150
    Shit… I need to minimise the accomodation costs and maximises the fun as a result.

As a first timer going for a punting trip in Sydney, how many days do u think it’s appropriate?

Banned
    i've always had a lot of action at the backpackers in SYD and did not ever need to go to the massage shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $80? No way. Good value are APX apartments in CBD. Balcony, full kitchen. $129 a night early in the week. Park your car on the street at Turramurra, just south of Hornsby and get the train in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    shit...thats the same price of a 60 min massage + HJ in Sydney based on my research so far.

Would you recommend me to drive there or fly there? My thoughts behind it is that I could save time and money if I fly there but then I need to rent a car locally in Sydney or Urber fees could be quite expensive..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why u wanna go to SYD ? all the diseased hookers are in SYD. stay in BNE. no one has ever caught anything in BNE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I fly and drive, sam'ish price. Don't need a car in CBD. Tip- if you fly walk to Mascot train station. $20 fare vs $2 fare.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    So I just got a new car this year and quitted the job I have hated for the past 2 years so I am thinking about going on a road trip and punting at the same time since it is such a nice combo in my opinion.

I live in BNE so Sydney is obviously my first choice for accomplishing my goals.

Just wondering though if Sydney does have a wider variety of service and girls to choose from and more competitive pricing compared to BNE?

In terms of accommodation, which budget hotels do you recommend me to stay? I am thinking about spending around 80 AUD for the day rate and am not looking for anything fancy, just a small room with bathroom facility and a single bed in a safe suburb is fine.

Thanks guys
    $80 a day?
    Build a time machine and go back to the 1990s for a start

Sleep in your car and shower/toilet at a gym nearby?

Go halvsies on a budget hotel with a guy friend that you can sleep in the same bed with?

Save up for longer and have a better time instead of picking food out of a bin to save money?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    $80 a day?
    Build a time machine and go back to the 1990s for a start

Sleep in your car and shower/toilet at a gym nearby?

Go halvsies on a budget hotel with a guy friend that you can sleep in the same bed with?

Save up for longer and have a better time instead of picking food out of a bin to save money?
    yeah..its just when I first moved from perth to Brisbane a few years back and I stayed at ibis hotel and I think they only charged 79 AUD for one night. Thats why I thought they might have accommodations like IBIS that offered sub 100 room

In fact I might go with a friend so I have someone to share my room fees with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    shit...for real? Its just I have been punting for nearly 3 years in BNE now and have always wanted to explore a little, especially recently I am quitting my job so it gives me some time to go to Sydney and have some fun.

I always hear members of the forum saying Sydney has a wider variety of service and more competitive pricing so I wanna try it out myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    In fact I might go with a friend so I have someone to share my room fees with.
    No offence mate, but with the questions you're asking here are you sure you shouldn't take your mum instead?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nobody has fun with girls when they are focused on cutting corners to stay on a budget.

a) get a job with a sydney based company
    b) make regular trips to head office for meetings
    c) play at night on the travel allowance

my most recent business trip to sydney

virgin airfares $144 each way
    train to CBD ~$20 each way

that's probably going to be cheaper than drive including time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you want to punt the money and good service you will save in Sydney will save you in relation to accommodation. Staying in the CBD is expensive. If you stay out west ish you will save heaps and then you have your pick of hookers and any service you want for 150 per hour inclusive

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've probably said this before, but I troll the Sydney forums and view Locanto ads, but have never seen $150 hr FS. If such exists I would be happy to try and report back. PS that excludes boilers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Budget/value:

Stay at Cambridge Lodge in Stanmore. $49 to stay in a dorm room. Drive 10 minutes to Marrickville, and have your pick of filth: Red Sunset, Billy's, Vixens, 47 Sydenham and 46 Spring House for the $160/hr and below bracket of Asian milfs.
    No 5 Marrickville for the $250/hr range of young hotties.

Not to mention a fine selection of food at the restaurants & cafes featuring Asian & Euro tucker ...

Or drive 15 minutes to Croydon Palace for $200/hr for a nice range of Caucasians, Eurasians & Aussies offering great service.

And again, try the fine selection of food in the Inner West: Portuguese chicken galore, yeeros, bakeries etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I've probably said this before, but I troll the Sydney forums and view Locanto ads, but have never seen $150 hr FS. If such exists I would be happy to try and report back. PS that excludes boilers.
    I have been doing some research lately and have found a parlour called Sydney empress where it offeres FS starting from 190 which possibly excludes dfk and bbbj. But I reckon it’s still a good starting price

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Budget/value:

Stay at Cambridge Lodge in Stanmore. $49 to stay in a dorm room. Drive 10 minutes to Marrickville, and have your pick of filth: Red Sunset, Billy's, Vixens, 47 Sydenham and 46 Spring House for the $160/hr and below bracket of Asian milfs.
    No 5 Marrickville for the $250/hr range of young hotties.

Not to mention a fine selection of food at the restaurants & cafes featuring Asian & Euro tucker ...

Or drive 15 minutes to Croydon Palace for $200/hr for a nice range of Caucasians, Eurasians & Aussies offering great service.

And again, try the fine selection of food in the Inner West: Portuguese chicken galore, yeeros, bakeries etc

Thanks boss ! Will definitely follow the said route. Sounds very comprehensive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Been sussing out a few getaways to Syd. Two mates are planning to go on a footy & fucking weekend. Airfares @400, Accom (near Chinatown, recommended by Sydneyites) @250 per night incl buffet breakfast), footy tickets, transport, food & of course mongering money looks like we may not get much change out of $1700. Agree with some on hols don't skimp too much. Dorm room ??? I think not. But obviously could save on accom so price around $1500 all up may be possible. Transport is problem with no car but use trains to egt around.
    Of course the obvious question is: if I spent 1500/1700 in Brisbane over 3/4 maybe 5 punts would that be better VFM?????
    Pondering.
    4FoW2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast