Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSA: Be careful when WL's offer you mouthwash

Banned

PSA: Be careful when WL's offer you mouthwash

/........ 123456

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are you sure you didn't get covid or the flu from someone else.

What about those glad wraps for bj, they look reused so they wrapped another guys cock before wrapping it on you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    Saw a vietnamese girl at Kyoto206 over the past weekend. Was offered mouthwash which was just the usual listerine. She just used the cap and filled it up with mouthwash and then washed it with water after I was done. I just take the mouthwash straight from the cap without really taking any precautions like putting my finger on the cap and pouring the mouthwash into my mouth so my lips don't actually touch the cap or just throwing the mouthwash into my mouth from the cap. I've done this a few times before and never had anything happen to me, but just thought I'd post this as a PSA for some bros.

Some girls offer a disposable cup with your mouthwash while others are lazy and just seem to use the cap of the bottle for everyone. I think to be safe, just bring your own mouthwash in travel size or decline the mouthwash if there is no disposable cup offered - or just lie and say you already did mouthwash before coming. I've had a fever on and off not long after that encounter. Just been feeling like absolute shit. Had a tickle in my throat that same night but didn't think much of it. Other than the mouthwash I also kissed her twice (just a peck each time) and a brief lick of one nipple so I think it's most likely from using the same mouthwash that other punters have used. She just rinsed the inside of the cup and I didn't see her rinse or wipe the part where the lips go. Nasty if you think about it. But in the heat of the moment we just tend to want to get it over and done with and do stupid things.

From now on I won't be making the same mistake and will bring my own mouthwash. Hope this can be a lesson for others too.
    Could be winter sore throat bro?? Had one last week, nasty one.. 🤧😖

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Let me get this straight. You're doing an activity where you knowingly go and kiss, lick, suck, fuck, plus whatever else floats your boat, on a lady that does the same thing with every other man she sees all day.

Yet you're worried about using a plastic cap (one that's used for containing disinfecting mouthwash, to boot!) that another guy has used? Come on...

Forget about disposable cups, you should just ask her to use another body to service you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh man.. get a wife and stay home.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Let me get this straight. You're doing an activity where you knowingly go and kiss, lick, suck, fuck, plus whatever else floats your boat, on a lady that does the same thing with every other man she sees all day.

Yet you're worried about using a plastic cap (one that's used for containing disinfecting mouthwash, to boot!) that another guy has used? Come on...

Forget about disposable cups, you should just ask her to use another body to service you.
    Maybe the previous punter dipped his dick in the cap/liquid when his dick got itchy after receiving a sloppy bbbj. But some good can come out of this...there's an opportunity for a Listerine bubblegum, Listerine oral dams. Listerine condoms, Listerine wipes/tissues.

Haha, a funny thread. Just too many things to worry about, better stay home, not even go to restaurants, who knows how they wash the dishes…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The travel size packs are handy to bring. Refill it with a larger pack at home to save money for the next punt.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Read on here a long time ago some punter was given a capful of mouthwash by the WL and he thought it was a shot and downed it haha. Classic.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How many punter have use the bed before you are on it. Oh the shower cubicles you can get foot infections. Oh the tower is it properly clean. Oh the carpet got how much cum. Oh the pillow how many punters have use like sitting on it. Ya we don't think of it when doing our business. Is a funny thread.

WTF did I just read? Do you have any other interactions with human beings, apart from when you are punting? To pinpoint your symptoms to this is astounding.

[QUOTE=cuteguy;2723542]Glad someone raised this issue. Shocked to see girls use the same cap for mouthwash to give to all customers. Some girls innocently don't realise a possible health risk.

Just bring your own mouthwash or use before going to shop. Just as you wouldn't share same toothbrush.

lol, comparing the two, ludicrous.

Meeting you would be a health risk.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i think do sex with them is more dangerous!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly.
    People just worried about something that not really to worried about.
    Why you punt in the first place if u really afraid of human contact?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha, a funny thread. Just too many things to worry about, better stay home, not even go to restaurants, who knows how they wash the dishes…..
    Mate, every Asian knows that if you dip the chopsticks in the tea it will kill all the germs... 😀

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    Saw a vietnamese girl at Kyoto206 over the past weekend. Was offered mouthwash which was just the usual listerine. She just used the cap and filled it up with mouthwash and then washed it with water after I was done. I just take the mouthwash straight from the cap without really taking any precautions like putting my finger on the cap and pouring the mouthwash into my mouth so my lips don't actually touch the cap or just throwing the mouthwash into my mouth from the cap. I've done this a few times before and never had anything happen to me, but just thought I'd post this as a PSA for some bros.

Some girls offer a disposable cup with your mouthwash while others are lazy and just seem to use the cap of the bottle for everyone. I think to be safe, just bring your own mouthwash in travel size or decline the mouthwash if there is no disposable cup offered - or just lie and say you already did mouthwash before coming. I've had a fever on and off not long after that encounter. Just been feeling like absolute shit. Had a tickle in my throat that same night but didn't think much of it. Other than the mouthwash I also kissed her twice (just a peck each time) and a brief lick of one nipple so I think it's most likely from using the same mouthwash that other punters have used. She just rinsed the inside of the cup and I didn't see her rinse or wipe the part where the lips go. Nasty if you think about it. But in the heat of the moment we just tend to want to get it over and done with and do stupid things.

From now on I won't be making the same mistake and will bring my own mouthwash. Hope this can be a lesson for others too.
    To avoid health hazard please do not get in contact with any part of the body of the ML.

No kissing, No daty, No FIV, No sucking of nipples, No BBBJ, No bodyslide etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Mate, every Asian knows that if you dip the chopsticks in the tea it will kill all the germs... ��
    Brothels should provide tea in the rooms…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    few new japs forgot to offer listerine... they just new
    long time ago pre covid some girls just go straight dfk (because repeat visit and they remember)

Banned
    lol did not expect this response to be honest. I know this game is full of risks, but just a simple precaution I thought I'd share. A little something other bros probably also overlook or don't think twice about. It's a small thing compared to all the bigger risks that come with punting, but sometimes it's the small things we ignore or overlook that come back to bite us the hardest. Yeah.. there's no way for me to be sure it came from that session, but either way, message got through. Most don't care but some might remember for their next punt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Brothels should provide tea in the rooms…..
    And a few pieces of short bread biscuits wouldn't go astray.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast